Hks vpc fcon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hks vpc fcon

I own a 7MGTE supra that came with a FCON for a 1GGTE supra, I don't know if its of any use to you Soarer guys but It's for sale if you want it. I have no idea what it's worth so Ill take the best offer I can get.

As far as I know it still works, obviously I have been unsuccessful testing it because of the whole 7M thing lol

I have pictures if you wanna look at the computer or the harness.

-Ben

If you want to know that I'm legit, my Supramania username is LAYZORBEEMZ, I've been an active member there for almost a year.

No one in Australia will buy it, or not many anyway....
    Theres only one or two hks tuners in Aus...

I was looking at one with a vpc chip, as it should run okay with my current setup, but as soon as I need a new chip, or want to change the map outside of the parameters of the other gear running with it, it would be useless...

Still considering it, but it would more than likely just become an expensive paperweight
    Originally posted by coFF33
    Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
    Originally posted by GEEZ20
    quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
    7m

Comment

Originally posted by B_JAY View Post
      No one in Australia will buy it, or not many anyway....
      Theres only one or two hks tuners in Aus...

I was looking at one with a vpc chip, as it should run okay with my current setup, but as soon as I need a new chip, or want to change the map outside of the parameters of the other gear running with it, it would be useless...

Still considering it, but it would more than likely just become an expensive paperweight

ill give u 50 bucks for it

Comment

Working...
      X