Asthetic removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asthetic removal

Hey guys, still stripping down my z20, but i have come to a wee snag in the strip,
    my question is, how the hell do you take the front bumper off!!!!
    i am a wee bit confused, got the LED torch in where i can see but it baffles me as to what else is holding the bumper on! its mainly around the wheel arches
    WTF!!!
    any help would be much appreciated
    <3
    Ken
    My One off, High expectation, z20 doridriftmobile.. Yeahhhhh buddy!!!

Okay Front Bumper has a lot of bolts in it which is why its so damn tight. You need to remove the headlights first. then theres the bolts in the front support beams that bolt it to the crash/intrusion bar (4 off memory), then theres the inside support bolts in the quarter panel (two under where the headlight joins and theres two at the back near the wheel arch as well on each side). you'll need to remove the inner guard to get to them. Off memory theres about 18 bolts in total..

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
    1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
    | Black Knight
    JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
    GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
    B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

Comment

aha damn it took ages for this thread to get cleared! i knuckled down and figured it out ages ago :P
      thanks for the help anyway!
      My One off, High expectation, z20 doridriftmobile.. Yeahhhhh buddy!!!

Comment

try posting in tech area or something, these are for epc part numbers n shit...
        Originally posted by coFF33
        Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
        Originally posted by GEEZ20
        quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
        7m

Comment

Working...
        X