Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series1 and Series2 Part numbers

Hi,

I've been looking on ToyoDIY and have looked at the part numbers for the lights on 86 and 87 cars, then on 88 and 89 cars, and the part numbers are all the same, I cant find the updated part number for the later lights.

Lets stick with Right Hand side part numbers just so we dont get confused. AND Lets stick to GTT Models (Because if you look at GTL the part number is 81551-24031 -- Because of the "TWIN TURBO L" Badge difference. But if we stick to just GTT's, you will see that on GTT's Years 86 - 90 all have the same part number 81551-24030 for the lights, so I cant find any part number differences for S1 and S2 lights.

LENS, REAR COMBINATION LAMP, RH
    81551-24030

Now take a look at all the models and for the LENS, they have the SAME part number. Could this possibly be a mistake made on Toyodiy from the Toyota EPC Version they used to make the website.

Could somebody who has an EPC on their computer check to see if this which possibly looks to be like an error exists on their EPC i.e are all the part numbers the same on S1 Soarers and S2 Soarers.

Thanks
    - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
    - All Circuits
    - Every Connector
    - Completely in English.
Working...
X