Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R154 1jz bellhousing ($250) and shortshifter ($150)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R154 1jz bellhousing ($250) and shortshifter ($150)

Hi all,

My bare R154 has sold, so now I have for sale:

R154 1jz crossmember, allows you to mount an R154 from a 7mgte setup, or otherwise, to a 1jz or 2jz motor. $250 plus post.

Custom made short shifter for R154, it was made via toymods ages ago, it's a copy of the C's shortshifter.

http://img689.imageshack.us/gal.php?...fttogether.jpg

Both items located in Melbourne, postage at buyers cost.

Cheers,
    Dan.

how much are you after for the shortshifter?
    Originally posted by Looonie
    Guys, think of offset like a chick's age, the lower the number, the hotter it is, but if you get below puberty (10-12) then you'll probably require some body work (ie - safeguarding your anus when you land in jail) to pull it off.

Comment

title^ 10 char
      http://garageslipway.wordpress.com/sigpic

Comment

frick.. i'm dumb, sorry missed that!

I'll take it..

Postage to NSW 2077? 15-20 bucks?

if you want to pm your acc details i'll transfer it, along with address

Cheers Ben
        Guys, think of offset like a chick's age, the lower the number, the hotter it is, but if you get below puberty (10-12) then you'll probably require some body work (ie - safeguarding your anus when you land in jail) to pull it off.

Comment

that was quick - alright sold, i'll pm you.

Cheers,

Comment

Money for the shifter still not arrived and haven't heard anything from MZ21GT above - so may be back up for sale. Anyone else want a short shifter for their R154?

Dan.

Comment

hey mate, i sent you a message ages ago. i cant afford it anymore.

Cheers Ben

Comment

shifter back up for sale...

Comment

bump, sorry for delayed pm replies, bellhousing sold sorry.

Shifter still for sale - $150 for a copy of a C's short shifter, cheap! not much more than a factory r154 shifter costs.

Comment

I'm interested in the shifter pending on if my r154 has one or not. I won't know for a few weeks, so if it sells before then it's all good. I'll find out asap for you ok mate?

Do you know how much it reduces the throw by?
                    "I was doing fine, right up until mid corner, where I ran out of talent" - DNF racer.

Comment

Working...
                    X