Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jza70 power fc (suit most 1j looms, jzz30 jzx90) $1700

need to sell my power fc to suit jza70
    need to buy a manual conversion kit for my chaser, So looking to offload this before the weekend hopefully.
    so shoot me an offer.

Asking $1700.

Last edited by pato; 26-05-2010, 06:14 AM.

did this ever sell?

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
    1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
    | Black Knight
    JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
    GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
    B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

Comment

Hammy get a haltech ps2000 for not much more and there worlds above a power fc
      House of Automotive .. 0412583177 .. ABN - 49 305 391 332
      Servicing, Repairs and Modifications to everything from Bunkys to Ferrari's all at the best prices

Originally posted by Axis Monkey
      Boris. She won't show you her boobs.

Comment

Can it control low impedence injectors without need for a resistor pack?

1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
        | Black Knight

Comment

Pritty sure, I have to ring them this morning ill ask, but wow, what an ecu dude, ill show you mine when I'm done in a month, even show you how to wire for success
          Servicing, Repairs and Modifications to everything from Bunkys to Ferrari's all at the best prices

Comment

yeah i may need help. its full standalone yea?

i got offered an eManage Ultimate as a swap for my old Teins but i'm a bit reluctant due to it not being a full standalone.

Was tossing up between PowerFC/APEngineering kit because of its OEM fitment (can use standard igniter and the SuperSpark coilpacks I'm getting), and Microtech LT16 with X6 Igniter and SuperSpark coilpacks..

| Black Knight

Comment

Going thru the set up on my laptop yes it can run any injector without resistors, and I'm using my standard ignitor and all oem sensors, its full stand alone, its THE best ecu on the market, full sequential injection, antilag launch control, millions of outputs, runs the fuel pump and fans in any form you want which makes things easy, look at the haltech website, its a dam convincing ecu and ill help you write it so you can save money there too =p

Comment

hmmm tempting. almost seems worth the 2k. did you just get the generic loom and patch it?

| Black Knight

Comment

Well I got the long harness and I made my own, threw the stocker in the corner, neater that way

Comment

Working...
                  X