Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MZ20 Soarer - Ex Zoom Car 2JZGTE ready $2k

Hey guys.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, i have to very reluctantly part with my recently acquired Z20. As many of you probally know, this car was Project 2JZ in Zoom magazine, and i bought it from Grant (dori dori) with the intentions of building this car back up into a weapon. It has been previosuly running a high horsepower VVTI 2JZGTE, and as far as im aware, ran a low 12sec quarter mile.

Now, about about the car.

It is an IMMACULATE MZ20 GT Limited Soarer, with no dings, no rust, no bent or warped panels, and the paintwork is in immaculate condiiton. Overall, if you were looking for a project car, with a straight, unmolested body, this is the car for you. It is 2JZ BOLT IN ready, all you need to do is supply a couple of bits and pieces to get it running.

Interior is in average condition, carpet is stained, but rear seats are fine. All the dash is complete, with no cracks or anything.

As previously stated, the body is immaculate, with nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Also has stock body kit, side skirts and 3piece rear wing, and window wind guards.

I have recently begun to weld all the unneeded bolt holes in the engine bay, and smooth over. You just need a little bit of metal filler, some sanding and spray the bay. It has been completely stripped down, and is ready for priming. I have all the associated parts needed to put everything back together, and the car also comes with a few goodies such as a oil filter relocation kit, and custom power steering reservoir.

Please be aware that this car has also already been registered legally with a 2JZ before, so there is no need to get the car engineered, only blue slipped (which can be arranged with buyer if need be)

I purchased it for $2500, and am willing to sell for $2k. You will NOT find a better condition Z20. Please note, Nardi steering wheel is not included in sale, as it is not mine, and has to be returned to its owner.

Pics.

As said before, im looking for $2k for the car, as i think it is a reasonable price for such a clean example of a Z20.

I am located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Car will have to be picked up by tow truck/car trailer, or i can arrange delivery anywhere in the Sydney area for an additional fee.

If you are interested in coming to have a look at the car, or if you have any questions, shoot me a PM. I am also willing to provide any information whatsoever, and all my contacts within the Z20 Soarer world to help in the build of this beast...

Kind Regards,
    Shazza.

I remember that project car!!!
    1986 JZZ20

Comment

Alot of people will :P

Comment

Not good to see this Shaz..

disappointed in you
        -Sleeper MX83 + 2JZ + R154
        -Ford Mav 93 (Patrol) TD42, 2871r, 35" BFG KM2's, 4inch lift, 3" exhaust, front locked and rear shimmed LSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Hengsta View Post
          Not good to see this Shaz..

disappointed in you
          As i said to Matt, if there was anyway around it, i wouldnt be doing it.. Trust me.

Comment

mines in better cond than that. just had to rub it in. nice set space savers lmao.. gawd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soarerfury View Post
              mines in better cond than that. just had to rub it in. nice set space savers lmao.. gawd!!!
              2JZ > 7M.

That is all.

Comment

WoW who'm ever was lucky enough to pick up this car for that price would have gone home happy =D
                ^ z20 Soarer international ?? Yer its nice to be here ^

Comment

dude that was 4 yrs ago
                  Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 21 z20s so far)
                  PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
                  CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

Comment

lol! thing is probably 50,000 coke cans by now

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlaMEd View Post
                      lol! thing is probably 50,000 coke cans by now
                      Lol possibly, but still too clean to crush
                      PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
                      CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

Comment

surprised you didnt buy it gu11ty

Comment

too expensive for a shell :P

Comment

Working...
                          X