(NSW) Auto 1ggte 87 Soarer damaged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (NSW) Auto 1ggte 87 Soarer damaged

I have recently scored a white 87 soarer and seeing if anyone would prefer the whole car or I can part it out, the engine runs well has full service history, auto box, the front of the car has been hit on the right side light so the bits that are damaged are: bonnet (fixable), rh guard, rh headlight, front bumper, right side has scraps to the rear of the car, rh mirror, windscreen is cracked from the inside, rh wheel is dead, rest of the car works will take photos and a video of the car running tomorrow the only thing I have seen is it wont idle but looking at it there is a vacuum thing for the idle which just has a filter on the end but not hooked up to anything, ill take a pic of this part too. Prefer to have to whole car go in 1 piece but if enough interest ill strip it, open too all offers and welcome to look at the car if you want too, thanks.

Msg me pix 0402592819, does it have rego n is it fixable
    Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 21 z20s so far)
    PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
    CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

Comment

no rego but has been classed a repairable writeoff it would have to be re regoed in ACT then transferred to your state.

Comment

this is the part off the idle vac thing it isn't hooked up anywhere and curious where it goes to get the car to idle, thanks.

Comment

This could be Benny's car .
          Any pics of the car ?

Comment

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...psdfebfba7.jpg
            http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2c1a18e8.jpg
            http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7cf7024a.jpg

I think you might be right there Tsuyoi I have the complete service history and im assuming it was his dad or brother Max that sold him the car all that is part of the paper work I have, the car was sitting in Canberra Pickles Auction and no one bid on it, just looked to nice to just scrap so I bought it.

Comment

Yep , that's Benny's . Haha

Comment

car will start to be parted now so if anyone needs anything email me is best neil_reay@yahoo.com.au and ill post anything if you want it, thanks.

Comment

Got under tray ?

Comment

not sure ill have to look but if it is on the car all yours.

Comment

Cool , thanks

Comment

I am chasing the drivers footwell fuse box, is it available?
                        Price with postage to 2550 please.

Comment

I am chasing lots of things, I will PM You.
                          - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
                          - All Circuits
                          - Every Connector
                          - Completely in English.

Comment

car has been sold intact sorry guys no more parts.

Comment

Working...
                            X