Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '86 GZ20 Soarer [WA] for sale!

***********SOLD*************

1986 GZ20 ,auto, 1GGTE standard boost, never been boosted from standard.
    approx 163'000 genuine K's (will correct once I get home)
    POD airfilter
    front strut brace, Tanabe ,
    Tien HR coil overs, height only adjustable,
    JZA70 front brakes, new brake pads front and rear,
    JZA70 Turbo-R solid front swaybar,
    1988 onwards upgrade body kit,fog light front bumper,grille,side skirts,3 piece rear spoiler,tail lights.
    standard brown interior,not a mark on the seats or carpet.
    JZA70 Turbo-R MOMO steeringwheel
    4.3 ratio clutch type LSD
    HKS 3in exhaust from turbo's back, just before diff, branches out into 2 x 2.5in pipes with mufflers to a 3in stainless HKS rear muffler, all bends are mandrel, this exhaust really is a work of art.
    Volk racing lightweight 5spoke alloys 16x7 F , 16x8R
    the paint work is original..and is in excellent condition as per photos..only a couple marks on the back "C" pillar, next to window.
    the car handles like a go-kart..and sits extremely well on the road...the coil overs can be a bit harsh...but still rides quite smooth.

the speedo reads 10kmh slower than what your actually doing...i.e @ 60kmh, the speedo will read 50kmh.

car also comes with a kickass stereo installed by westcoast hifi. sub, amp, tweeters, etc etc

All the services have been done by our very own Pandaah.
    Car also has a new radiator that Pandaah installed (not sure what type)

looking for a small $5ooo.

I FIFO so no phone coverage so if you're interested please message me on here

Photos to come!
    Last edited by IMPORTD; 01-12-2011, 09:37 PM.
    www.doglost.com.au

www.doglost.com.au

Comment

+1 for this car.. if i didnt have a z20 this would be mine for sure.. drives like a dream and is clean as..

ps...

- the radiator is a koyo, exact genuine replacement, as in a toyota radiator without toyota written on it (or it may do i cant remember)
      - the battery is still under warrenty i only put it in a couple months ago
      - water hoses behind cylinder head have been replaced and system has been comprehensively flushed and refilled ONLY with toyota red
      - front pads and rotors replaced around same time as battery with PBR rotors and bendix pads
      - strict 5000k or less oil and filter changes

good luck with the sale!!
      House of Automotive .. 0412583177 .. ABN - 49 305 391 332
      Servicing, Repairs and Modifications to everything from Bunkys to Ferrari's all at the best prices

Originally posted by Axis Monkey
      Boris. She won't show you her boobs.

Comment

And thanks Pandaah for the write up. I forgot it had some stuff done to it.

There is some surface rust on the back quarter panel, I will take some pics when I get home. Its nothing major.

I'll also take some pics of the stereo/sub/amp etc if that interests anyone.

There are also a set of personlised number plates on the car.
        [IMPORTD] if anyone is interested in them, make me an offer.

oh yeah and the km's on the car are 156*** so less than I thought to begin with
        www.doglost.com.au

Comment

no longer for sale. Trading it in!!
          www.doglost.com.au

Comment

Tough sale with the soarers, even though you have a decent example people expect 1jz powered ones for that price, (cheap bastards, I have built 3 of them one was 2jz no shit)

All the best hope it's not traded on an echo or some other bubble fart box.

Comment

going to be on a golf gti
              www.doglost.com.au

Comment

ew you'll hate yourself :P Might as well hang onto it for what trade is probably worth.

Comment

nah, really can't be bothered waiting for people to come take a look and then making up thier minds... you get min $4k trade in here
                  www.doglost.com.au

Comment

Working...
                  X