89 gz20 auto 1ggteu twin turbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 gz20 auto 1ggteu twin turbs

Guys i want $4500 make a offer 105,000 kms bucks i bought a family car now http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morph...upe/1024120461
    $4500 1989 GZ20 auto with 2.0 litre 1GGTE factory 11psi model 210 hp 157 kW) at 6200 rpm and 203 lb·ft 275 Nm) at 3800 rpm stock.
    This is with a newer crossmember accepts newer engines also has factory bodykit,
    electric drivers seat ,
    climate control,
    Adapted automatic japanese lights option, with all modes from parkers to full headlight on varies with darkness,
    air purifier ,
    auto,TEMS hard soft shocks,
    stock all over except for the SAAS boost guage and radio, i still have stock radio to supply,
    new aircon pump and gas 6 month ago.
    It also has engineers report, complied last year had new ball joints fitted on inspection,intrusion bars and child restraints and new seatbelts . recently had a full interior detail.

Best offer, all reasonable offers considered you wont be able to buy and import then comply one for less than 8,000 so this one is a good price.
    Last edited by douglasamills; 20-10-2013, 08:17 PM. Reason: update

come on guys nobody got offers?

Comment

no one has offered more than $5500 for mine.......tough times for selling soarers. as always

Comment

Just got to find the right buyer I got offered 10k for Mine by two people and I still have it.
        - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
        - All Circuits
        - Every Connector
        - Completely in English.

Comment

i had a offer for 5500 the other day also right now im lookign at a newer import i be happy to settle for 5500. liek stated sort the quirk out with the on off ig issue worst case a can of contact cleaner on the worse or 100 bucks for a s/h starter hasnt done it for days anyway . but hey the rest of the car is is fairly good and mech a1 and ill include the doubel din gps and dvd as i cant use on in the car i want.
          i also have all fresh expsensive parts for service ready

Comment

Price drop 5000 need it gone dont have the room anymore id rather a fellow z20 forum owner get her at 4500
            Last edited by douglasamills; 09-04-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

aha i was about to suggest if you wanted to trade for my nm35 Stagea, but you want the older one and mines probably out of the price range lol
              My One off, High expectation, z20 doridriftmobile.. Yeahhhhh buddy!!!

Comment

i bought a 75,000km 2000 model triptronic rs4 turbo today
                So little late . i just dont want this gz20 going some were shit ya know. its a honest car well worthy.
                Last edited by douglasamills; 08-04-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I'm keen.

I sent you a PM.

Comment

replied but im keeping the radio
                    Last edited by douglasamills; 09-04-2013, 08:52 AM.

Comment

well no reply back so anyone else keen its at my brothers beign cared for so ill need warning prior to serious buyers do i need to remention its done only 100,000kms this isnt a bucket its very good example of a gz20 unthrashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Orange View Post
                        aha i was about to suggest if you wanted to trade for my nm35 Stagea, but you want the older one and mines probably out of the price range lol
                        Lets straight swap
                        Originally posted by EnFlaMEd
                        No exhaust. Cooler piping not connected. Mexicun fitmentl
                        ☆★ pman's 1jzz20 | skid machine of the brown sort ★☆

Comment

??? pm please

Comment

SOLD........................... Pending payment will update if collected

Comment

still waiting i wont wait long. so possibly up for grabs again if deal falls threw

Comment

Working...
                              X