89 gz20 auto 1ggteu twin turbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car is back up for sale 5000

had my time yet waisted again man im just gonna garage it when it rego runs out.

Comment

Too many dreamers out there just fix it up and keep it, put it away in the corner somewhere undercover so it's out of your way and just work on it when you feel like it.
      - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
      - All Circuits
      - Every Connector
      - Completely in English.

Comment

Yes i realised i keep getting lengthy sms or emails why i shouldnt want what im asking its actualy realy annoying me with the stupid offers and remarks.

Comment

Only thing I can see that would make it worth a little less is being auto.
          That being said, it's still worth around the $5k mark having the factory kit, series II face/arse and gen3 11psi 1ggte. If you do hold onto it, consider a manual conversion and you'd probably want to keep it ^^. Best of luck.
          z20 Stylin'

Comment

Thanks dan i sure think its worth 5000

its actualy been real hard work dealing with offers for this car because some shit boxes sell for stuff all and they think they can buy mine for the same. or want to swap with a commodore or something crap.

Comment

replacement starter bought.

Comment

fresh rego for another 3 months

just placed new rego on and got the replacement starter ready to go in.

Comment

Could you post some pics as the link is dead/broken. Im very interested.

Comment

please email my ad

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/old-r...wap/1015656285

Comment

come and get it i want it gone i don't want to lend it out anymore and keep paying the extra insurance rego runs out 24th next month.

Comment

4500 ONO need it gone cant afford it

Comment

offers guys got new rubber on the back now comes with spares just clocked 105,000 kms rego till nov 24th

Comment

Working...
                          X