Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 1989 GZ20 GTL - White Manual

Hi All,

The time has come to sell my Soarer. I've thoroughly enjoyed this car since it was purchased in 2005 (has the time flown by), I hope to find a buyer which will enjoy the car as much as I have.

Below I have summarised the history of the car, including any non-standard items. I suspect you will be pleased with the condition of the car as am I.

Purchased in 2005 - I purchased the car from an individual whom imported it from Japan. I am the first owner in Australia to register the car.

The car was purchased with 41,000km on the odometer, it now has 139,000km. I drove the car for approximately for 2 years with no modifications until I converted it to a manual transmission (all OEM components), the car still has the auto dash. I still have the auto trim pieces which can be included in the sale.

The interior is incredibly clean and original, it would have to be one of the unique attributes of this particular car. The exterior paint and panel is in great condition, however, to be completely transparent when communicating the cars condition the following areas are worth mentioning:

- The rear bumper has been rubbed through in one or two locations.
    - The front bumper has a small scrape at the lower passenger side.
    - The passenger door has a small scrape through the top coat and has been touched up.
    - The fuel door hinge is broken (I believe I have a spare which I will include with the car, it simply needs paint)

Vehicle

1989 TOYOTA SOARER GTL (GZ20-HCPZZ)
    OD: 139,000km.
    White
    Engine: 1GGTE (2lt Twin Turbo 6).
    Transmission: W58 Manual
    Sun Roof
    Factory Seats

Service

The car was serviced every 10,000km with Castrol Edge full synthetic oil.
    New ball joints.
    New gates timing belt and tensioners less than 1000kms ago.
    NGK Iridium spark plugs.
    Rebuilt distributor - New bearing, rotor and cap (You all know how expensive these parts are).
    Cleaned and flushed PS system.
    New steering rack ends

Non Standard Items

Whiteline sway bars - Front and Rear with upgraded links (ball links rather than the nylon ones which come with the sway bars).
    Koyo Radiator - With twin Davies Craig thermo fans. Less the 1000km on the rad.
    Upgraded Intercooler - Just Jap 2.5" In/Out, I fabricated the aluminium intake piping so that it plumbed into the original manifold location.
    17" BBS RS Wheels - Falken FK452 Tyres F 235/45, Rear 275/40. The front tyres are brand new (less than 1000kms) the rear are 75% worn (3 - 4mm above the indicators). Additionally, the speedo has been corrected for the new rolling diameter.
    Otomoto aluminium wheel nuts.
    Mechanical boost controller - Set at 12psi, the standard turbos are not that efficient at greater boost levels.
    A brand new battery will be including with the sale.
    New Ignition Leads.
    Innovate LC-1 Wideband controller with gauge.
    New gates timing belt and tensioners less than 1000kms ago.
    TRD shift knob.
    Repaired PS HP hose.

The car is located in the NE Suburbs of Melbourne and is registered until March 2014. Please contact me via PM if your interested.

Price: 5.5k

Regards,

Rob

wow that looks clean!

Comment

Pm has been sent

Comment

To bad this is a 89
        i need a 88 for cub reg, other wise i wouldve grabbed this up for sure

Comment

Clean car , good luck
          Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 21 z20s so far)
          PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
          CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

Comment

This was sold awhile ago

Comment

Working...
            X