1990 mz20 soarer AEROCABIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 mz20 soarer AEROCABIN

1990 AEROCABIN toyota soarer 1/500 ever built very rare car.
    im a massive z20 soarer fan and have owned 21 soarers. i searched for years to find an aerocabin this clean and intended to keep it till i was old but now i need money for a house.
    car has been in storage for a few years so will need a small service. car has been started once a month to keep it all working great and moved around doesnt really bother me if it doesnt sell cause i dont want to sell it but will see how it goes and i hope it goes to a home that someone will take care of it.
    very low km 93 xxx
    aircon works
    roof works with factory button (very rare)
    has seat covers to protect leather. ive never taken them off but peaked underneath and leather is in good condition

link with some details http://www.dpccars.com/gallery/index...a-folding-roof

price 12000

Carsales link
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...SSE-AD-2787904

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by GU11TY; 13-12-2014, 11:55 AM.
    Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 21 z20s so far)
    PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
    CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

So much want, so little money. Pretty great price for what it is!
    86 mica red GZ20 manual

Comment

Thanks mate.
      PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
      CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

Comment

I remember a while back when somebody was selling a near mint Aerocabin for $18,000 people reckoned it was a rip off and some even went to the extent of letting him know what they thought, hope you don't get much time wasters.

By the way, by any chance if you have a very clean GZ20 Twin Turbo L or a MZ20 I may be interested
        Last edited by Z2TT; 18-05-2014, 07:01 PM.
        - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
        - All Circuits
        - Every Connector
        - Completely in English.

Comment

Originally posted by Z2TT View Post
          I remember a while back when somebody was selling a near mint Aerocabin for $18,000 people reckoned it was a rip off and some even went to the extent of letting him know what they thought, hope you don't get much time wasters.

By the way, by any chance if you have a very clean GZ20 Twin Turbo L or a MZ20 I may be interested
          Yea and thats why it was for sale for 5 plus years. Last i saw it he had dropped it down to 9000 a few months back. Such a small market for this type of car so you will be hanging out for that exact person who just loves them enough to pay that much.
          1989 JZZ20 Soarer 1JZGTE, The Project.
          1992 LN106 Hilux 4x4 5L, The Daily

Comment

that one that was on car sales had 220000km and no skirts etc
            wasnt worth the cash

Comment

Price drop.

Comment

Working...
              X