Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 gz20 limited - 1jz conversion

Hi Everyone,

The time has come for me to move on from my z20 soarer and get a bigger car as a daily driver so I can focus on my RA28 celica project as my hobby.

Based on the Market I am dropping the price for members on Z20 FORUMS at this point in time, I am looking for 9K and am a little negotiable on this.If this doesnt sell I will probably just keep it and get a new car anyway.

This soarer has given me more fun than grief, and anything that was wrong with it we have fixed! all that's left for you to do is simply enjoy it for what it is.

Since shipping this car over from perth the following has been done to the car. Brand new radiator, New Air con unit installed - ice cold now!, sourced a new fog light bar, prepped and painted and fitted correctly. New Centre consol lid retrimmed. New Oil pressure sender for Drift gauge. New sound system. New rear parcel tray retrimmed. Plumb back BOV and all engineered here in QLD. New genuine MOMO Comp wheel. I also took the Digital dash to a professional instrument repair shop who did a lot of new soldering and fixed the brightness and clarity issues and spent nearly $500 doing so.

This car really is one of the best Z20's I have seen. Good body kit, sunroof, electric everything that all works and is damn quick.

Previous owners have fitted a 1JZGTE and auto transmission that has all the good stuff including the following.

STRUT BRACE
    BRAIDED BRAKE LINES
    PWR TRANSMISSION COOLER
    OIL RELOCATION KIT
    FMIC
    CUSTOM DUMP PIPES and 3" EXHAUST
    APEXI BOOST GUAUGE
    DRIFT OIL PRESSURE GAUGE
    GREDDY BOV - PLUMBACK in APEXI POWER INTAKE
    HKS FCD
    BOSCH 040 FUEL PUMP
    17" RAY VOLK RIMS WITH ACHILLIES RUBBER
    TORSEN LSD
    TINTED WINDOWS
    SUNROOF
    FULL BODY KIT
    NEW SOUND SYSTEM

I have also just spent some time fixing up the front bar that can be seen in this pictures below...

This is a very quick car, best part 0f 300HP and has a lot of the hard work and gremlins already sorted for you in one very rare car that always turns heads.

I am in no rush to sell but want this to go to the right person, so will be picky of who I sell it too.

feel free to PM me or text me on 0423 407 921

Last edited by andy_z20; 22-07-2014, 08:59 AM.
    How a Turbo works- Air gets sucked in, Witchcraft happens then you go faster!

Also very happy to work with interstate buyers, as I bought this from Perth originally approx 4 years ago.

Happy to discuss price based on parts, or if you want us to do anything else before loading it up and shipping or collection

Comment

Feel free to text me or PM Offers, will consider all offers and sure we can come to some deal maybe based on audio gear etc.

Comment

just another pic

Comment

This car also comes with the following.

Spare electronic Dash Series 2,
          Spare VGC door cards Series 2,
          Pioneer Head Unit,6x9's, 4x6 inch speakers, amp and 10 inch Pioneer Sub.
          137HAL plates may be considered in sale price for right person.

Comment

Tax time comming up, if you get a sweet return hit me up with offers, everything will be considered but in no rush to sell. Wont let it go for a stupid price, its a very tidy car

Comment

Wow, had this on Performance Forums and got so many dickhead responses so I pulled it off. Will only sell to someone off toymods or z20soarer.org now

Comment

That's priced about right for a good condition car like that, gone are the days where you could find nice examples without much effort. Just happens that so many losers are into imports so you get those dickhead responses.
                - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
                - All Circuits
                - Every Connector
                - Completely in English.

Comment

Thanks mate.

I know mine is on the high side a little and I will most likely have to check the market and update the price a little more to match the market but I am in no rush at all to sell and have my wedding in September. So if I still have it after then I'll update the price as I want to move into an aurion as a daily driver to focus on my other project car.

Yea one response was like. Swap all the interior to black. Put a r154 in it for me and i might over you 4k. Just the r154 alone is worth a freaking small fortune. Anyway rant over

Comment

Started to fix up the scuff I did on the front bar, also used some of the soarer paint to base coat my Celica bonnet skeleton.

Soarer painted

Comment

Happy to knock this price down only on Z20 forums at this point in time, then possibly Toymods. want to see it go to a good home.. PM Me some offers if anyone is keen on a tidy Z20. Otherwise ill keep doing the small little things and enjoying it as my daily driver!

Comment

THought this over a little, based on market I have lowered this to 9K Negotiable. This is for Z20 forums only at the moment, have not lowered it anywhere else yet.

Comment

any offers?

Comment

Have updated this in my build thread, would still consider selling this. Anyone after a nice z20?

Comment

No longer for sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X