Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB. Z20, read if selling or considering selling soon.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB. Z20, read if selling or considering selling soon.

Hey guys. Many years ago I had a z20 soarer. I was young and dumb and sold it on.

I'm in the market to have a z20 be the second car in my nostalgic Toyota collection.

The vehicle in question needs to be extremely clean with preference towards a sunroof/aero. J series engine preferred, manual preferred. I can do the last two myself if necessary.

This vehicle is going to be a build for myself with great sentimental value in years to come.

Price needs to be reasonable, however there is no real limit for the right vehicle.

I would prefer if extensively modified that the vehicle be in SA. Interstate is OK, but the less headfucks the better.

Please show be photos and give me a price. I'm not offering an potentially offending fellow enthusiasts.

Thank you for your time.

http://www.z20soarer.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4480

In SA to ��

Comment

I got an aerocabin for sale on car sales
      Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 21 z20s so far)
      PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
      CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

Comment

I got a GZ GT LIMITED, full bodykit, fog bar, 1JZGTE with auto, has AC, Torsen diff etc. Pics in for sale section. Still umming over if i should just keep this or not.
        How a Turbo works- Air gets sucked in, Witchcraft happens then you go faster!

Comment

Guilty, for many years I've admired your collection and your aerocabin in particular. Early next year is likely the deadline for purchase so I can complete the build in time before I move interstate myself.

I will be in contact, the car is beautiful and I'm very interested in flying out there to see it.

Comment

@andy, keep me posted if you do sell. Is it in SA? auto is a bit of a turn off, but I can fix that if need be.

Comment

Sounds good mate
              Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 21 z20s so far)
              PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
              CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

Comment

No Sorry Fixxer my car is in Brisbane Australia,
                yea it is auto, but is very tidy inside and out GT LIMITED with kit and sunroof, fog bar etc. I have done a lot on it lately and enjoying it but would still consider selling for the right money.

Comment

Do let me know a price you have in mind. Getting it here and regod will cost me a fair bit though

Comment

I paid to have it brought over from Perth. cost about $1000 on a truck.
                    If I were to let it go it would be somewhere around the 10K mark. I might consider a little less but not too much.

Comment

ive made AC work with all new parts,
                      replaced lower control arm steering knuckles,
                      fixed some of the exhaust,
                      put in good sound system with retrimmed new rear parcel shelf
                      spent a lot on the digital dash having it resoldered etc,
                      brand new radiator.
                      New unchoped front fog bar, painted in 2pac.
                      new headlights,
                      fitted genuine Momo Steering wheel
                      plumback BOV to apexi power intake, and fitted brand new apexi power filter. and the list goes on, it has central locking etc too, bosch 040 fuel pump and more. check out my build thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X