Guitar RIG complete set up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar RIG complete set up

I have for sale A complete guitar set up including CAB, Head, pedals and Sure wireliess guitar kit.

Krank Head - 200WRMS Solid state- Clean and Distortion. Amazing head for metal/metalcore

Legacy - quad speaker cab - 150WRMS

GATOR pedal board in zip up case. Comes with one A/C power cord to power all your pedals. Pedals included are Digital tuner, Noise suppresser pedal, Line 6 echo Park pedal and a overdrive pedal. All pedals are velcrowed down and in excelent condition.

Sure wireless kit - Comes with reciever, and all parts including carry case. Very easy to use and best on the market - less than 12 months old. Retail on these is 1200 Dollars. No stupid offers but might be a tad negotiable.

All my gear is worth thousands and thousands of dollars. I am chasing $4000 for the whole lot ONO.

This gear has played a few big shows with members of fall out boy, misery signals, and amity affliction shows plus many more.

Please give me a call on my mobile 0423 407 921

Andrew
    How a Turbo works- Air gets sucked in, Witchcraft happens then you go faster!

I would take $3500 for the lot,

Can upload pics as requested also.

I would also swap this for a 2JZ auto and box set up.
    How a Turbo works- Air gets sucked in, Witchcraft happens then you go faster!

Comment

Working...
    X