soarer part out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soarer part out

I know ill regret this descision one day but it has to be done. Time to move on and concentrate on my other 2 cars. I have decided to sell the soarer as a rolling chassis and remove all the aftermarket items on the car. Some of which will be for sale separately, others which will make their way onto my other two cars.
    Unless there is enough demand for me to part out the shell, i would much rather sell as complete as possible. As such, removing the kit will be the last resort..
    Given that the car was pretty extensively modified. Please refer to the mod list to give u an idea what will be getting removed from the car before selling as a roller. That is unless whoever buys the roller wants to keep a few items and we come to soem agreement. Car will come rolling on stock suspension and a70 wheels. Do have SOME stock items which i can add with the car to replace the aftermarket stuff removed
    Items in red below will not be for sale

Engine and mods
    7MGTE
    3 mm HKS MHG
    Custom inlet manifold
    Q45 throttle body
    Driftmotion thermal inlet manifold gasket
    K&N 4inch pod filter positioned behind front bumper with 4" turbo inlet pipe
    Eboost 2 electronic boost controller
    Ems 8860 ecu
    LS1 coils (built in ignitors)
    MSD 8.5 Ignition Leads

Braided lines and fittings throughout
    HKS oil filler cap
    koyo racing 53mm aluminium radiator
    Spal thermos fans (x2) - push type

Induction
    Garret gt3040r 0.82 rear and 0.7 front/ trust t78 33d 17cm2
    600x300x75 mm intercooler (china)
    stainless steel tubular exhaust manifold (china) with custom t4-t3 flange converter
    Trust TypeR 50 mm external wastegate with 0.8-1.2 bar spring
    custom aluminium intercooler pipes 2.5/2.75" turbo side (depensing on turbo), 3" plenum side
    Hks ssqv bov

Fuel setup
    Walbro 255 intank pump $100
    550cc injectors $300 (also have a lexus V8 AFM +$100)
    Aeromotive fuel pressre regulator (with Redline fuel pressure gauge)

Exhaust (3 different setups)
    3" turbo back exhaust with single 3.5 inch hks mid muffler and 4" tip $1000. you will no tfind a better fitting exhaust for a z20 soarer. happy to do a package deal with a turbo kit (low km gt30) to ensure the whole system is direct bolt on)
    3" turbo back, high flow cat, centre muffler and blitz nur spec cannon $400 (dump not included)
    3" side pipe

Transmission and driveline
    Tremec TKO-500 gearbox (cryo treated, 26 spline input shaft, billet brass shifter pads)
    Pro 5.0 short shifter
    OS Giken twin plate clutch with custom solid centre puck discs (suit 26 spline ford input shaft)
    4.3:1 TRD mechanical torsen LSD
    Stainless Braided clutch line

Interior
    Pivot electronic - oil temp $60 (wires have broken at the sensor so needs attention before it will work), water temp $120 and oil pressure guages $300 (60mm)
    Pivot tacho with sequential shift light (90mm) $200
    Pivot type x speed meter $80
    ALpine MRV-F307 Amps (x2) $150 each
    Response 800 watt RMS mono amp $100
    Innovate LM1 datalogger with Aux Box

Exterior
    ma70 lip spoiler
    Aftermarket tinted front indicator lenses
    home made tinted side indicators
    6000k HID (china kit)

So what exactly is for sale....

1989 mz20 soarer. Comes with oem kit/foglight bar/jza70 lip/smoked front bar side indicators. Interior is pretty tidy however exterior has got hail damage. Despite this, prob still one of the more presentable soarers getting around. Later mode front cross member to suit jz conversion and non cracked rear cradle. Still regod however can sell unregod. $1500
    (i know ill be get heaps of interest in kit separately so send me offers on the body kit and i can weigh up options)

Long motor #1 – 7m which is still in the car , rebuilt many years ago, never missed a beaat or overheated. Its starting to show signs of age with vapours out the externally vented catch can. 3mm hks mhg, ported head. Exhaust manifold studs all keyserted $600

Long motor #2 – 7m, new hg as of about 10,000ks with arp head studs, drove perfectly, no ocverheatign issues, $700

Custom plenum, suit 7m $700

Nissan q45 throttle body to suit plenum $200

Billet alternator relocation bracket (free with plenum/tb)

Generic 600x300x75 mm intercooler. $100
    (happy to sell the above items as a kit with the tig welded aluminium intercoller pipes. Custom made from donuts etc) $500 complete ic setup and piping

Hks ssqv bov, as new, with aluminium flange which has not been welded to any ic pipes $200

Trust copy tube exhaust manifold $100

550cc injectors, still in car running, $300

Walbro pump - will go with car unless car gets stripped $100

Is alot more parts however ill see how i go with the current list then add as required. feel free to make offers on the items listed above in mod list which are not higlighted red
    Last edited by disturbed1; 05-11-2012, 07:40 PM.

Hey mate, how much for the HID kit?

Cheers, Mat
    1988 GZ20 1JZ-GTE Soarer.

Comment

how much do you want for the front lip , steering wheel and boss kit?

cheers
      1989 JZZ20 Soarer 1JZGTE, The Project.
      1992 LN106 Hilux 4x4 5L, The Daily

Comment

PM Sent.....
        - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
        - All Circuits
        - Every Connector
        - Completely in English.

Comment

hey mate would be interested in a motor one if u still got it. chasing a wiring harness for my 7m

Comment

Hey Chris my inbox was full but should be sweet now if you want to resend last PM. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lukey View Post
              hey mate would be interested in a motor one if u still got it. chasing a wiring harness for my 7m
              hi mate. neither of my motors have a standard wiring harness. saying that, i have a custom harness to suit an ems ecu which would be perfect if u were contemplating runing such an ecu. harness is about 3 years old now.

Comment

How much for side pipes and got pics?
                Originally posted by EnFlaMEd
                No exhaust. Cooler piping not connected. Mexicun fitmentl
                ☆★ pman's 1jzz20 | skid machine of the brown sort ★☆

Comment

side pipe = exits basically where the chassis rail is behind frotn wheels. they prob of no use other then to chop up and make fit your specific turbo/mani combination

Comment

Still keen. Hehe. How much? Oh and is it dump back??

Comment

dump is basically like this one. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9936/p3030073.jpg

basically 1/2 meter of pipe straight off the turbo

it ooriginally petruded from the body work but simply not enough room runder there.

Comment

Yeah I might extend it as my car is fairly high anyways. And dude, I cannot stop starring at your brakes...

Comment

ive got a spare set if u want some of your own

Comment

Awwww shiet... Pm me price for the brake kit and side.pipes. (brakes are probably wishful thinking but again..there's a demon inside me)

Comment

Hey mate after you body kit, front bar, skirts, lip
                              the lot.....
                              Last edited by Bradrb180; 13-07-2011, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X