Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no probs nah its all good

Comment

What sort of brackets were used for the F40 Calipers? Not nightpagers are they?

Comment

nah mate - they nothing like nightpager kits

calipers/brackets look much like this
        http://www.competitionconcepts.com/i...hires_copy.jpg

Comment

OK guys,

this parting out is now for real with the help of a yellow sticker....

Fire away on any parts on the car (car is complete and still driving as listed above.) Motor which was chewing a bit of oil is still in and going strong with the switch to a thicker oil which has slowed down the oil consumption considerably.

Perth buyers have preference. esp for stuff like the side skirts however if you willing to organise freight/pick up, then im happy to make exceptions

Comment

I have sent a pm

edit: now says you have a full inbox
            Last edited by theaerocabin; 31-10-2012, 11:16 PM.
            They see me soarin! They hating!

Comment

sorry have just emptied my inbox (hopefully nothing i needed in there)

as for your PM (and no doubt everyone else that is going to pm for same thing....)

Front lip is no more (got cleaned up on a driveway so went in the bin)

Comment

welcome back

now where the f^&% have you been and whats new?
                Originally posted by coFF33
                Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
                Originally posted by GEEZ20
                quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
                7m

Comment

lip spoiler still there?
                  They see me soarin! They hating!

Comment

Originally posted by B_JAY View Post
                    welcome back

now where the f^&% have you been and whats new?
                    hey dude,

been working and concentrating on my new hobby (push bikes)...

have been driving the soarer the 80 k round trip to work each day for the last 6 months or so, now got 2 more weeks left to soak it all in.

nothing new really, except two exciting push bikes in my life (DH and hardtail), a new missus and a 10 day snowboarding trip booked for niseko in feb....

yellow sticker will force me to get my ass into gear and get v8 supra running and track car shortly after that - so all for the best really

Comment

I just said a few hours back I wouldnt mind getting a pushie!
                      I picked up some arcades for repair and started getting into the retro gaming scene, figured I needed something else apart from cars to help with balance.

Really glad you're here, hope youre gonna hang around long enough for me to get some money together and buy more parts...
                      Brace is on the wall for now, still need a ffim, but will wait for the turbo rebuild before even looking around

you still have a running z20?
                      this is awesome news...

new guy wants to do 1uzz20, think youre the only one who's done it and has popped in since he joined
                      Last edited by B_JAY; 01-11-2012, 12:24 AM.
                      Originally posted by coFF33
                      Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
                      Originally posted by GEEZ20
                      quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
                      7m

Comment

How much for Alpine Amps each
                        - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
                        - All Circuits
                        - Every Connector
                        - Completely in English.

Comment

300 pair? (tbh no idea what they worth). very highly rated back in day but pretty old these days...

Comment

hey mate looking for grey/clear trim that surroudns the whole car in particular the two doors please cheers benz

Comment

hey mate yeah havr them (mine are the thicker type)

Comment

How much for this item, also any pictures available? Have decided to stick with the 7mgte haha.

3" turbo back, high flow cat, centre muffler and blitz nur spec cannon

Thanks
                                Troy

Comment

Working...
                                X