• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pman
    started a topic [SA] Manual box - Clutch - Manual tailshaft

[SA] Manual box - Clutch - Manual tailshaft

Hey guys,

This gear is useless to me so readvertising em. Came out from one of my old factory manual GZ20s. Needs a bit of degrease but are pretty good.

-W58 gearbox and bellhousing to suit 1G
    -Extreme heavy duty clutch and flywheel with plenty of life left
    -Manual tailshaft
    -Everything you need for manual conversion

Or just grab the lot for $1200. Fairly firm on price and I know there's shit loads of Z20s out there that need some manual loving.

Last edited by pman; 14-05-2013, 09:14 PM.

• pman
    replied
    Ok guys, finally got my long awaited shell. I have a full manual conversion now. Pedals, master, everything! Seeing as I have the lot, I do not want to split it anymore. $1200.00 firm for the lot or collect em individually for a hard time.

Leave a comment:

• pman
    replied
    I might give them a shot, cheers Dean. Ill do what ever possible to noy use e-go after what happened to your turbo.

Leave a comment:

• RxDrift
    replied
    I had a good experience with smartsend. Got a gearbox/clutch/bellhousing etc. sent door to door for less than $100 and it only took two days, Syd-Adl.

Leave a comment:

• pman
    replied
    Hrmm.... I did it again another way as 85kg and came up as $75 lol.

Leave a comment:

• pman
    replied
    Hey mate, did a quick estimation on weight etc and tried out 85k which I estimated with a half pallet and came up 261.90. Gave 70kg a shot and was the same. Mind you I'd need to buy a pallet and wrap it.

Would be much cheaper if you picked it up from the depot. If you're still interested, PM me your suburb and I'll weigh it all up etc for a proper quote.

Leave a comment:

• Benny
    replied
    how much to ship to brisbane 4124 hole lot

Leave a comment:

• InTrenches
    replied
    Fuck this is so cheap! I paid $1500 for everything I needed for my manual conversion and this is all the expensive shit.

Leave a comment:

• pman
    replied
    Shouldn't cost much man. At worse 40 bucks I reckon.

Leave a comment:

• Venom
    replied
    Interested in Manual Tailshaft, idk how much the postage would be? to sunshine coast 4556 D:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X