House of automotive 1jz 2jz complete oil cooler and filter relocation kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of automotive 1jz 2jz complete oil cooler and filter relocation kit

House of automotive is proud to annouce it's 1jz 2jz complete oil filter relocation and cooler kit!

I saw there was a gap in the market, brand name items are far too expensive for what they are, cheaper ebay kits come with premade hoses like they know where your mounting everything, and we all know ebay automotive stuff is a gamble unless you know 100% what your buying

sure they come with braided hose but who's to say the rubber inside is any good after a few hard laps around the track, or who's to say the threads are any good on the adapters? One kit I won't mention the brand of came with an adapter to screw the oil filter on by only 1 and a half threads, talk about scary when your dealing with the life blood of your engine!

The house of automotive kit comes with the following

-mocal style oil cooler with an10 fittings available in different row sizes, 10 or 13 being the most common
    -an10 braided TEFLON hose, which is fuel and ethanol safe so will not perish with oil, comes with all neccesary fittings
    -custom hose lengths available, done a quick measure up and know the rough size you need? Easy! Just let me know and ill cut the hose to that size and you can make your own hoses on the car easy as anything!
    -mounts directly to the block! Removes factory water oil cooler and comes with a block fitting and the hose to bypass the stock cooler
    -oil filter relocation boss has 2 x 1/8npt plus which you can put extra switches or sensors into
    -all fittings that Mount oil filter to boss and boss to block have been made in australia with precision, no dodgy threads or wrong sized adapters
    -uses the standard z418 oil filter! So you can still buy Toyota genuine if desired!

Introductury price of only $399 for one of the best kits you'll find for these engines!

Pics will be added tomorrow!

Search 'house of automotive' on Facebook for more great products!
    Last edited by pandaah; 20-07-2014, 08:05 PM.
    House of Automotive .. 0412583177 .. ABN - 49 305 391 332
    Servicing, Repairs and Modifications to everything from Bunkys to Ferrari's all at the best prices

Originally posted by Axis Monkey
    Boris. She won't show you her boobs.

Pics are up! Search house of automotive on Facebook for pics and details
    Servicing, Repairs and Modifications to everything from Bunkys to Ferrari's all at the best prices

Comment

Thats a pretty cool kit, I cut myself so many times trying to get at the factory oil filter.

Don't worry once my 2jz-gte goes in Engine bay neatness wars will be going blow for blow.
      Last edited by Z2TT; 22-07-2014, 04:26 PM.
      - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
      - All Circuits
      - Every Connector
      - Completely in English.

Comment

Buy a kit!

Comment

What brand hose and fittings are you using????

Comment

There from china if that's what your getting at, I've done pressure testing and oil degrading tests and they will not let you down, that's why I chose teflon ptfe and not rubber..

Google phr 2jz oil filter relocation kit, same china brand but there's is rubber which can degrade/explode teflon will not

Comment

Comment

Hoses come unassembled so you can cut them to an exact size, but the top hose in that picture had been assembled and still has the pressure test equipment installed, tested to 98psi for half hour, not one leak and no pressure drop

Comment

was just asking a question

Comment

Sorry didn't mean to come off rude.. But I'm a mechanic with over 10yrs exp. With imports and I'm an engineer so I only wanna offer people good quality stuff, just without the hks price tag

Comment

So do i thats why i sell Aeroquip at a decent price, not RRP.

Comment

Yeh that's the spirit, help people get cars done not empty there wallet..

Comment

Working...
                        X