who in sa drifts there z20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who in sa drifts there z20

hey all, new to the forum, just wanting to know who in sa goes out to malalla or talem bend for a slide, been out there a few times and be good to met some of you to help with the z20 drift appearance and get some tamdoms going. cheers

will be out at some prac days once my car is a bit more drift oriented
    Grey '86 Z20, Full silver kit, Factory manual + few little things. Very slowly progressing

Comment

mines only got coilies atm and still go out , ill be out on the 23rd hopefully have some more shit done, handbrake shoes is i can get some and sway bars ect, should help with the understeer

Comment

yeah i need a decent set of second hand coilovers, cant wait to start my job!
        Grey '86 Z20, Full silver kit, Factory manual + few little things. Very slowly progressing

Comment

coilovers and locker is all you need stop making excuse's seat time is what
          really helps.
          you will be a better driver if start on a basic setup and slowly change stuff as you get used to it.
          http://garageslipway.wordpress.com/sigpic

Comment

true that, altho im getting tired of my lsd open wheeling mid corner tho , thinks it time to find a open wheeler to weld, or can u weld the lsd im not sure??

Comment

i have a locker in mine locker is win you always know what it guna do. you can weld lsd or rebuild them too. what ratio is it as im afer an lsd and have an open centre
              http://garageslipway.wordpress.com/sigpic

Comment

donno , its a 86 gz20 diff factory man if that helps

Comment

my mate does prob seen him got a white z20 with 1jz in it goes to mallala also there mr 1jz out there but thats 2j now theres a couple of z20 out there

Comment

Mr 1J sold the 2J z20 a while ago mate

Comment

I kno n I seen the guy out at Malala with it.. Not long ago..

Comment

getting closer and still need to weld the lsd and go to sus place to dial in setting , whoes going to be out there should be good fun

Comment

needa pull my finger out my arse and do the following;
                          -weld diff
                          -get exhaust done
                          -finish guard work
                          -lower the bitch
                          -auto elec to see what the father is going on.

THEN, i will be with you boys...whens next prac?
                          Originally posted by EnFlaMEd
                          No exhaust. Cooler piping not connected. Mexicun fitmentl
                          ☆★ pman's 1jzz20 | skid machine of the brown sort ★☆

Comment

ill have a go out there when my 1j conversion is done should b a few of us im tryin to convince 3 of my mates to get there z20s out there

Comment

I will hopefully be heading out to tailem Bend for the final prac on the 12th, but Ill probably wait until they start again next year, Want to get an oil cooler in and a few other things done.

Should be interesting to drive with over 300 kw's, coming from a 150kw AE86 haha.
                              Today's empires are tomorrow's ashes.

Comment

Working...
                              X