Willowbank test and tune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willowbank test and tune

Anyone keen for test and tune this Wednesday? I'll be heading with the soarer, just got.pair of mt et streets.

Car is not going otherwise i would. Maybe going to the night practice at the go-kart track
    Farewell the 1ggteu. Engine bay empty?

Comment

meh borin:P i just got some et streets aswell

Comment

let us know how you go, interested to see hat you can get with some grip, next mod for this car needs to be some dumps tho, best flow posible out of the stockers with your twin intakes aswell, ineterested in getting a set for mine.
        http://garageslipway.wordpress.com/sigpic

Comment

its a bit smoky after i boost then back off so thing the seals might be on the way out so def would be going single altho steel wheel twins and dumps and some decent boost would be pretty crazy

Comment

Ran 13.9 @ 103mph. alt is dead so runs out of voltage up top. If I have headlights on won't rev over 5k, with em off still feels flat up top

Comment

good job man, chin up for next time
              Farewell the 1ggteu. Engine bay empty?

Comment

going tomz to watch tho, need new alt car is dead over 5k, not sure if it will last till next time. turbos a bit smoky, but i did just pick up a gt35 that im thinking of putting on

Comment

hey man is this up in the 1/4 time thread?
                  if not get over there and post it up in detail
                  Originally posted by coFF33
                  Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
                  Originally posted by GEEZ20
                  quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
                  7m

Comment

Working...
                  X