Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copies of skirts

there must be a copy out there of skirts
    i just bought a set of skirts and got a surprise wen they showed up one piece and fibreglass.

Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 21 z20s so far)
    PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
    CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

pretty sure ive seen glass copys on yahoo. they look like they have softer lines than factory skirts.

hope your planning to mould that shit up for some cheap copies.
    http://garageslipway.wordpress.com/sigpic

Comment

i dont know any decent fibreglassers. been loooking for yrs. will ask around again tho
      PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
      CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

Comment

I'd be keen for a set so long as it's Quality and won't fall apart.

I'm not sure how it goes with fiberglass, but how will we mount it to our cars?

I don't think you can drill through fiberglass and put tec screws through to mount it flush to the doors.
        - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
        - All Circuits
        - Every Connector
        - Completely in English.

Comment

Looks alright .
          To mount this skirt on the middle section under the door you'll need to make a thin flexible strip & shape it to the shape so that it can be mount under the plastic section of door seal .
          Drill couple of holes where the wheel arch section , there's holes already on the skirt.
          The rest just use 3m double tape .
          Last edited by Tsuyoi Dori; 13-03-2013, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Ill look into mounting options wen i talk to a fibreglasser

Comment

Working...
            X