Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clips for side skirts

Hey guys,
    I have just taken off my side skirts recently but in the process I accidentally snapped off a few of the clips which hold the side skirt onto the body.
    I was just wondering if and where I could get replacement clips?
    Thanks.

PM Sent...
    - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
    - All Circuits
    - Every Connector
    - Completely in English.

Comment

Why a PM? Do we not share information openly in this community anymore?
      Moo

Comment

Originally posted by Z2TT
        Hi mate,

I can get you these from Japan, brand new from Toyota. I'll see if i can loook up a part number and let you know.

Don't expect them to cost 30 cents each though they might be a tad bit hefty.

Cheers.
        Thanks Z2TT, I would like to know how much they would be.

I might head down to the panel beaters or a body repair shop and see if they have anything similar. I don't really care for 'Genuine Toyota Side Skirt Clips' as in I'm sure others will still do the same job but if they are the only option then, well I have no other choice.

Comment

Some guys have drilled into their skirts and used self tapping screws to hold theirs on then putty over the screws and re-paint that might be too time consuming though.... or I guess just find some clips locally off shops to Re-use in place of your originals. I don't think Supercheap auto have much in terms of useful stuff like that I do know Auto-One seems to stock more in the lines of clips, look into that it's just sometimes hard to get things to line up like factory.

I've never seen how they look like in Person, post up a picture I might know of some other cars that use similar ones that you can look around for.
          Last edited by Z2TT; 20-04-2013, 06:51 PM.
          - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
          - All Circuits
          - Every Connector
          - Completely in English.

Comment

The clip broke just as I took it out of the side skirt so is supposed to look like this:

Comment

I got a set of these from Toyota , I will get you the part number off the bag tomorrow if you would like
              http://i.imgur.com/5GLZevhl.jpg

Comment

The sideskirt clips are TOYOTA PN#90467-10066

Comment

Working...
                X