Exhaust wrap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust wrap

Hey guys n girls, I was wondering if any1 has used the exhaust wraps? I've been looking and there are some cheap ones, but was wondering what the difference is between cheap n more pricey, is it like most things u pay for what u get? Cheap ones dnt hold in the heat? If so could any1 suggest brands, and roughly what length would i need to do my stock 1jz manifold and eBay dump pipes, thanks
    SLIPPERY SOARER

yeah man they make a reasonable difference in underbonnet temps up to 60 pecent.....( hence more power available) when it come to choosing one price doesnt matter as long as its a heat MINIMUM of continuos 1200deg farenhiet, and get FIBREGLASS not ceramic. 10m long(2in wide) covered my manifold, dump and a few water and oil lines. depending on how far you want to go there is also thermo backed fibreglass tape.... very good, but very pricey..... ebay is good try item number 180596053130.... doesnt need to be branded....and make sure you wear good gloves or you'l have glass in ya hands for DAYS!! hope that helps
    Last edited by 89JZ20; 16-12-2010, 05:33 AM.
    PREVIOUS RIDE- '87 mz20 1JZ GT Lmtd.
    CURRENT BUILD- R31 gts-r trackcar

Comment

Cheers man they helped heaps
      SLIPPERY SOARER

Comment

all good enjoy
        PREVIOUS RIDE- '87 mz20 1JZ GT Lmtd.
        CURRENT BUILD- R31 gts-r trackcar

Comment

Working...
        X