Intercooler install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercooler install

fitted my 600x300 cooler today, have made up the hot side piping out of 2.5 inch I had laying around.

still need to make some lower brackets and do battery relocation and coldside piping in 3inch tomz

pics

some of the stock piping, pretty restricted
    Last edited by turbo_guy; 03-12-2011, 09:25 PM.

finished all the piping and relocated the battery to the boot, just gota put the front bar back on...

Comment

just went for a burn and goes so much better comes on boost way earlier and runs 10psi now instead of 8psi...turbo cars are so easy to mod and get more power...

Comment

is there any way to change the title to cooler install...spelling mistake

if anyone needs any alloy welding in brisbane let me know

Comment

Looks good mate, some tidy fab work there.
          Never went in this when smarty had, will have to take me for a strap sometime

Comment

Looks awesome
            Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 21 z20s so far)
            PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
            CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

Comment

yeah thanks, i just put a auto cooler on also behind the cooler...next i think im gona make up a 3inch zorst...im just making up some new piping for my ute since i stole some of it for the soarer

Comment

Working...
              X