Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty much the same, all wire colours should be the same, plugs etc.
    - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
    - All Circuits
    - Every Connector
    - Completely in English.

Comment

How do I short the neutral start switch?

Comment

Think it's 2 small wires somewhere.
        Last edited by Z2TT; 02-07-2012, 11:53 AM.
        - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
        - All Circuits
        - Every Connector
        - Completely in English.

Comment

Yair my bad. Been listening to amatuers. Finally sorted my head around some of this wiring.

Comment

the wire from a jzz30 loom for the power button(auto) is the same colour as the wire from the pwr button on the gz20 pwr switch... green with orange trace...

from another forum

"OD2" - for ECU to know when you select/unselect overdrive, this wire gets grounded when you turn overdrive off. the o/d pin on the ecu plug has 12v so i just need to ground that to turn o/d off right??

the switch has power when off on one wire and power when on from another wire..so not sure which one to hook it upto??

Comment

I was talking about the b/l nsw wire and the b/w starter wire. I just stuck them both together

Comment

i think i worked it out, i just hooked the o/d wire from the ecu to the 12v one off the o/d switch...i think the 12v is just from the o/d light so hopefully that does the circuit and turns o/d off...

went for a test drive o/d turns on and off now yay, now the o/d button flashes, will have to do some more tinkering
                Last edited by turbo_guy; 23-12-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

So over the past few months, I've been focused on the engine side of things, and its pretty well done except "proper" cooler piping (not the DIY shit im using in the meantime).

I remembered that my dash still doesn't light up, as I removed the factory ECU for my microtech.

I've read loooonies guide and he said:
                  "Purple w white trace - speedo wire, also activates dash
                  Black w yellow trace - speedo wiring, activates dash"

However I cannot see these wires anywhere. Does the colour vary from generation 1-2-3?
                  I have a gen 2 1ggte.
                  Also, once I locate the wire, what needs to be done? link to 12v? earth? etc

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X