Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the Jzx90-110 diff internals fit into the F-series diffs or only the G-series? I assume F-Series 7.5" means the ring gear is 7.5"?

Comment

Damn, that means a GZ20 with 1G GTE auto has a 4.556 diff, that means cruising on the highway is high RPM bonanza, just like many 80s econoboxes. How sad.

Comment

Originally posted by alcyon View Post
        Damn, that means a GZ20 with 1G GTE auto has a 4.556 diff, that means cruising on the highway is high RPM bonanza, just like many 80s econoboxes. How sad.
        Worse when you convert your Auto GZ20 to a manual. My Highway RPM was far better as an auto then it is with a W58.... ended up changing my diff to a 3.7 from an MA70
        JZZ31 GZ20

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post
          Worse when you convert your Auto GZ20 to a manual. My Highway RPM was far better as an auto then it is with a W58.... ended up changing my diff to a 3.7 from an MA70
          I did an rpm to mph calculation yesterday, and i was wrong, its actually slightly better than 80s econobox, owing to its 205/65/R15 tyres that give a 25.5" diameter, so the 4.556 with a final gear of 0.705 isnt too bad.
          Yes with the W58 the last ratio is 0.851 so for sure it will rev higher.

Comment

i was looking for this, this is really usefull thanks man

Comment

Working...
            X