No announcement yet.

Which air con gas to use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find the Pressure switches on the Liquid line, near the Passengers Strut Tower/Canister area. Unplug the high pressure switch that has Blue/White and White/Black wires running to it, join those wires together, the fan or fans should now run as soon as you turn the A/C on, try it.
    - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
    - All Circuits
    - Every Connector
    - Completely in English.

Comment

Spose to use sp34e for older cars that had r12, keeps the pressure down in the lines which ducks up the r12 systems if you use r134a
      House of Automotive .. 0412583177 .. ABN - 49 305 391 332
      Servicing, Repairs and Modifications to everything from Bunkys to Ferrari's all at the best prices

Originally posted by Axis Monkey
      Boris. She won't show you her boobs.

Comment

Pandah i think you might be thinking about another refrigerant, because
        SP34E is actually R134a with a few additives added to help carry the mineral oil around so the compressor is always having oil flowing through it to lubricate it... that way you don't have to flush and put different oil in.

Does your Soarer still have A/C after you did your 1.5jz Conversion?

Hychill is a great drop-in to use in the Soarer and I've had no problems with it, but just the problem is in stand still traffic the clutch fan really doesn't pull much air unlike Falcons which have huge fans which run all the time.

I've got a JZA70 Shroud which I am fitting to my car.... and Fabricating a mount to fit a 17" Electric thermo fan inside it and I'll post some info on how well it works and fits because Twin Electric fans hit my Inter-cooler piping
        - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
        - All Circuits
        - Every Connector
        - Completely in English.

Comment

Working...
        X