No announcement yet.

QLD P-Plater exemptions for turbos!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah man a few times actually, never went in it though.
    Have you sent the application off?

Comment

Originally posted by z20hustlin View Post
      i drive one legally :P
      yeah, a non turbo
      Originally posted by coFF33
      Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
      Originally posted by GEEZ20
      quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
      7m

Comment

thats sweet hustlin if i get my exemption ill take you for a cruise. and theres one other crafty p-plater who gets around in a jz21 haha. ive not yet sent it as i havent found my engine number... why is this so damn elusive? i need a mirror or something. and i was gonna try to find the japanese symbols for Ps/hp and weight and put them on a sheet of paper with the power to weight ratio all worked out so they have no excuse to deny me the exemption.

Comment

sounds good man, will defiently be down for that.
          Yeah that is a good idea, its not like your lying or anything anyway

Comment

if its real easy to get an exemption well go halves on the shipping for two 1J front cuts? haha. by the way b-jay what should my engine number be like? i was looking for a stack of numbers but there is one letter followed by two numbers that i thought was a casting number or something..would that be it?

Comment

any updates on this man?

Comment

sorry man havent been on for a while, so i have to have the car registered first. farking government. they just want me to give them more money! which means i gotta fix a p/s leak and put in a muffler for a roady and probably a few other things.

Comment

got the exemption approved, the japanese spec sheet got denied. becuse it was in jap, so i used a print out from car- directory. com and it got approved. z20hustlin you should get a gte. now haha.

Comment

Hey sorry to bring up an old thread but I need a bit of help with getting an exemption. My Japanese sheet got rejected too and that I need specs with a Toyota logo on them etc, all that stuff.
                    How did you get that car-directory sheet to work out for you? Can you send me a copy of the printout if you still have it?
                    I'm pretty tempted to just photoshop in English words to the Japanese technical specs.
                    86 mica red GZ20 manual

Comment

if youre crafty you can make anything. email toyota about buying a car and then just use their letter head and footing then photoshop in whatever you like.

Comment

Working...
                      X