Why is the forum so dead lately????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the forum so dead lately????

whats the go, not much happening anymore??
    Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 21 z20s so far)
    PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
    CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

I noticed this too.

I put it down to alot people selling & parting their z20s.
    My reason is not much to update in regards to my car atm. Hopefully FINALLY getting full factory kit installed next month.

Also the facebookpage has alot of peoplewho aren't on here. We need to advertise this forum on the fb page, and vice versa.
    z20 Stylin'

Comment

yea im just getting back on my feet from a super long broke spell, my car has only needed an alternator for the last 6 months. just went on holiday,bought and engaugement ring and an ma70 so shit is still slow round here. and im useless. the amount of cars being parted is a shame. sadly(not to me anyway) they just dont fetch the attention of the general niscrap owner in resale or parts ect
      http://garageslipway.wordpress.com/sigpic

Comment

I always check the site but I haven't been contributing because I have stopped spending money for a little bit! (The car is at a stage where I'm happy). And I'm hoarding parts.

I'll always update my thread when I compete, break something or have something new to share
        Soarer Motorkhana
        Soarer Drift
        Soarer Hillclimb
        Promo Video

Comment

Everybody seems to just buy these because they are cheap, then lose out because they can't fix all the problems they get with them so one car just keeps going from owner to owner
          - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
          - All Circuits
          - Every Connector
          - Completely in English.

Comment

I just hate z20s...they're so shit and I want nothing to do with them.

Is what I'd say if I didn't love em lol.
            Originally posted by EnFlaMEd
            No exhaust. Cooler piping not connected. Mexicun fitmentl
            ☆★ pman's 1jzz20 | skid machine of the brown sort ★☆

Comment

I'm just happy using mine as a daily driver, no drama so nothing to write about

Comment

I don't care about all these cheap neglected z20s breaking down or getting parted, because it just makes our nicer ones all the more rare.

At the same time I don't see how they are much of a hassle apart from sometimes having to find parts (which are always out there somewhere). I've had two z20s now, and apart from general maintenance I don't see why people think they're so much trouble. Then again I don't track mine which is probably where the costly rare parts come in.

They are seriously the coolest 80s Jap car when done up with a factory kit and engine work. All over facebook, instagram (I know) and other forums people froth over 80s soarers.
                Last edited by initial_dan; 28-02-2013, 11:10 AM.
                z20 Stylin'

Comment

most amazing car aesthetically. hands down most beautiful car ever made... why are they so cheap? theyre heavy and the motors are sluggish. however that can be sorted out but with time+money

If i won the lotto i would buy all the z20's i could and spend my days restoring/importing them.

Comment

Only 2.0L's are Sluggish, and only the crap ones are cheap. The good ones are either expensive or not for sale.
                    - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
                    - All Circuits
                    - Every Connector
                    - Completely in English.

Comment

i agree with boris mine was cheap and a little crap but still less work then a datto lol
                      MZ20 factory manual - race car in the making

No JZ good shit
                      #1 reason for 7M failure
                      Stupid broke tight arse knowitall kids.

Comment

but an expensive z20 is still cheap for what you buy. normally 1J+ plus all the feautures the Z20 has, bargain.

Comment

Im daily driving mine again and loving it but shes really looking like the most skanky arsed crack hobo at the moment with the roo damage, fucked paint and now black jza70 stockys on the rear because I blew a sidewall out today. Old cunts giving my the filthy stink eye because my car now fits the negative stereotyped hoon mobile even though its all a coincidence!

I havent posted much due to working 6 days a week and recently the clipsal500. Someone sell me your front end you carrots.

Comment

I've been too broke to do anything with mine.
                            Things will remain this way for some time to come

Comment

I got mine registered. Just driving it around at the moment till i decide what to do with it.

Im on Facebook more than here because its just to hard on the eyes/such a hassle to be here.

Other than that, im happy with my Z20.

Comment

Working...
                              X