Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nalchlan
    replied
    yeah theres heaps of them online check again theres some with 18's and different interiors

Leave a comment:

• Venom
    replied
    I got one i think about a month ago, only to realize when i opened it i would never have the time to build it... must do it sometime, got the Mz21 limited one. Someone beat me on the bidding one that had different wheels D: !!! hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Cording
    replied
    i havent decided what colour yet for mine

Leave a comment:

• nalchlan
    replied
    looks good! yeah theres some pretty awesome detail in them. for my spice z20 shell i used my paint codes and went to autbahn and they mixed up the paint that matches my own car, ill use the leftovers for my model too.

Leave a comment:

• Cording
    replied
    havent started putting mine together yet, my kit has interior and engine its crazy detailed like seperate steeriing wheel to colum to indicator stalks gonna be crazy to assemble should get around ot it lol

Leave a comment:

• Leon
    replied
    I got a couple of them a while back from Merica, My apologies for the overly gold paint... I couldn't match anything better.

Leave a comment:

• nalchlan
    replied
    lots of z10 stuff too

Leave a comment:

• nalchlan
    replied
    yeah i saw them on ebay theres heaps of them for sale. this one puts togethor too its got interior and engine pieces aswell, have you got a picture of it finished?

Leave a comment:

• Cording
    replied
    looks sweet i got this its one u put together

oni box was seperate

Leave a comment:

• nalchlan
    started a topic 80's masterpiece collection

80's masterpiece collection

dont know who else bought one of these but they (5) were on ebay in hong kong. 27 bucks.
    came today.

too bad i cant open it. its for my birthday from the missus
Working...
X