My old z20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old z20

Hey guys !, so I've been thinking if getting another soarer but would love to know if anyone knows I my old soarer I sold 2 years ago is still around brisbane area? Maybe someone on here knows the owner I forget his username n searching the forums has failed . Might see if he wants to sell any help would be great !!! I can't upload a picture of it for some reason but if u search my username for a pic in forsale section you'll find It.

This one:

Moo

Comment

Yeh thanks lol how does one do that I seem to not be able too :/..

Comment

Hamgatan wants sexual favours from me so he grants me extra special access

Its a deleted post. Hard to make out whats actually happened from the amount of butchering BJay has done with the thread/posts, but it looks basically like the car was stolen around November 2012...
        Last edited by Looonie; 16-02-2014, 02:27 AM.
        Moo

Comment

O what fark. Well it was a nice car , any info on if it was found or

Comment

Actually I Think I met the last Owner of this Car, it is now written off.
            It wouldn't Surprise me if this was stolen....

Comment

Well it was a nice car .

Comment

Was the owner a skinny dude called daniel i think his name was

Comment

I knew the owner of this car at one stage, not sure if thats you or you sold it to him.

Peter was his name.

Comment

if the guys name was peter and it was a 1g the engine from it is now in my gz20, did it really have 88'000 kms on it? i hope so ive not yet changed the t-belt. non-interference life yew

Comment

Hey guys so does anyone know the sorry if the car still around or what?

Comment

Working...
                      X