Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z20Soarer.Org Official Merchandise - HOODIES! ROUND TWO! Begins November 5th, 2009

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z20Soarer.Org Official Merchandise - HOODIES! ROUND TWO! Begins November 5th, 2009

OK I'm buckling under the pressure, so its time to get round 2 Underway.

I need to reconfirm pricing with my printers as its been a while between runs, but It should be roughly $50-$55 AUD per hoodie made and printed (plus post). It might be less also because of the US Dollar being around 90c, but i'll get prices done today and come back to you..

We will still run with the 3 previous options, Black with White Logo's, Greymarl with White Logo's and Khaki with White Logo's, although I am a bit hesitant about the black as I think the quality of the grey and khaki hoodies was far better. This time I will be introducing two new colours to the equation though,

1. White Hoodie with Black Logo's
    2. Snowmarl with Black Logo's (Its an offwhite / Cream colour)

Size charts and Color Reference is Listed Here -> http://www.ramocollection.com/tp212hTz212h.html

Please make sure you measure your chest and make sure you order the appropriate size based on that measurement guys. Last round we had a few guys who ordered hoodies that turned out to be a tad small and stretchy. If you search there are horrifying pictures of Looonie somewhere on the threads showing us an example of this.

Ladies sizes will also be offered again, but check the size chart once again for correct fit.

So I'll raise a confirmed list below and when I get around 30 Hoodies on it, We'll start the ball rolling again on round 2! Judging by the numbers below were halfway there already..

Confirmed QTY & SIZE
    hamgatan - 1 (1 x Snowmarl XL) PAID Hoodie / No Postage (Pickup)
    89JZ20 - 5 (1 x Greymarl 3XL, 1 x Black 3XL, 1x White 3XL, 1 x Black S, 1 x Greymarl XS)
    techst - 1 (1 x White 3XL) PAID Hoodie / No Postage (Pickup)
    B_JAY - 4 (1 x Black 3XL, 1 x White 3XL, 1 x Khaki 3XL, 1 x Snowmarl 3XL) PAID Hoodie / PAID Postage
    seven - 2 (1 x Khaki XL, 1 x Snowmarl XL)
    v8gz20 - 4 (1 x Black XL, 1 x White XL, 1 x Greymarl XL, 1 x Khaki XL) PAID Hoodie / PAID Postage
    VasH - 1 (1 x Black XL)
    coFF33 - 2 (1 x Khaki L, 1 x Snowmarl L) PAID Hoodie / No Postage (Pickup)
    weak7m - 1 (1 x Khaki XL) PAID Hoodie / PAID Postage
    MZ21GT - 2 (1 x Black XL, 1 x Black L) PAID Hoodie / PAID Postage
    EnFLaMeD - 3 (1 x Black L, 1 x Snowmarl L, 1 x Khaki L) PAID Hoodie / PAID Postage
    Glavas - 2 (1 x White 3XL, 1 x Khaki 3XL) PAID Hoodie / PAID Postage
    grinder - 1 (1 x Khaki L)
    Danners - 1 (1 x Khaki XL) PAID Hoodie / PAID Postage
    IMPORTD - 1 (1 x White Ladies 14) PAID Hoodie / No Postage (Pickup)
    Martokent - 1 (1 x Black M) PAID Hoodie / PAID Postage
    Adsport - 1 (1 x Khaki XL) PAID Hoodie / No Postage (Pickup)
    DanGZ20 - 1 (1 x Black TBC SIZE)

TOTAL = 34

To Be Confirmed
    Trav - ?
    meadan - 1?
    GZ20finn - 2?

I'd like to make this Hoodies run quick and efficient though guys, so I don't want it to drag on for 3/4 of a year again like last time. I want to get it sorted and posted by Christmas at the latest.
    Last edited by hamgatan; 11-12-2009, 10:29 AM.

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
    1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
    | Black Knight
    JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
    GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
    B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

I'm definitely down for one, just need to work out what colour and design!

Comment

Originally posted by hamgatan View Post
      Please make sure you measure your chest and make sure you order the appropriate size based on that measurement guys.
      Last round we had a few guys who ordered hoodies that turned out to be a tad small and stretchy. If you search there
      are horrifying pictures of Looonie somewhere on the threads showing us an example of this.
      Always happy to show off my modelling talents
      Moo

Comment

allow me to show off mine (p.s i know what a lint roller is boys.. but she wasn't around to do it for me at the time! )

just as a reference guide; i'm 6'0" (183cm), weigh 95kg and have a 35" waist.

Black XL

Greymarl XL

i don't have a khaki one to show off unfortunately (which is a pity coz the khaki looks effin good!).. but you get the idea.
        Last edited by hamgatan; 06-11-2009, 12:05 PM.

1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
        | Black Knight

Comment

just one for me please, white in 3xl cheers bro, when do you need cash?
          boost is your friend!!!!

Comment

when we hit the target of 30-40 hoodies. just need sizes and quantities at the moment for everyone..

| Black Knight

Comment

thanks mate 1: 3xl - grey with white 2: 3xl - black with white 3: 3xl - white with black 4: small - black with white 5: xs - grey with white. Thanks heaps mate let me know when you need the cash
              PREVIOUS RIDE- '87 mz20 1JZ GT Lmtd.
              CURRENT BUILD- R31 gts-r trackcar

Comment

1x Khaki XL, 1x Snowmarl XL for me
                1986 JZZ20

Comment

just one in snowmarl for me hammy, just hope payment isnt needed for 2 weeks as im tapped out till then
                  My Rides--
                  86 MZ21 soarer --- once loved, but now a cube!
                  88 Ga70 supra --- Overcooled and underpowered but so damn rad
                  94 Vr Commodore --- Can you say single pegger skids?

Comment

4 3xl 1xblack 1xwhite 1xkhaki 1xsnowmarl
                    Last edited by B_JAY; 05-11-2009, 04:08 PM.
                    Originally posted by coFF33
                    Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
                    Originally posted by GEEZ20
                    quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
                    7m

Comment

Sorry to Hijack, But for summer shouldn't we be doing something like shirts instead of hoodies?
                      - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
                      - All Circuits
                      - Every Connector
                      - Completely in English.

Comment

yeap. stay tuned to the polos thread.. im going to run that simultaneously.. soon as i get prices sorted ill do everything at the same time.

LeaThaL - size? (p.s. your pc has a virus too mate, its sending me random emails every fortnight..)

| Black Knight

Comment

1 black xl for me

ive been gettin those off you too leathal get yourself spybot search and destroy and do a scan
                          1989 JZZ20 Soarer 1JZGTE, The Project.
                          1992 LN106 Hilux 4x4 5L, The Daily

Comment

4. XL 1xblack 1xwhite 1xgreymarl 1xkhaki
                            Half of the GTR's power comes from boost and not torque.

Comment

Guys, just wanna point out that last round Z20.org did these, people were suprized about how "fitting" the hoodies were. If you think your a Medium, like i did (and im not big at all) then get a large. if u think ur L get a XL etc.....

Now i got that out the way.

Hammy,

You know im always down with this bro, 1 Snowmarl for me in L and 1 Khaki in L

<3 coFF33
                              coFF33.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X