Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another z20 in Bris !!

Hey guys ive just recently bought this 1988 Toyota GZ20 Soarer

im pretty happy with the buy because it only needs a little bit of work to make it look mint as !

its completely stock with the 1G-GTE with the gaay auto behind it...
    but interior wise it has the brown soarer mats, and a cd player/sound system in it...

anyways guys here some pics with a pair of rims i have to be put widened and painted for the soarer...

will get some more pics of it probably tomorrow

Comment

The Z20 is Looking good mate

Comment

welcome mate. looks good
        Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 21 z20s so far)
        PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 4 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 9 MZ21 soarers, 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer
        CURRENT - drift soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage, factory manual mz21 and aerocabin

Comment

thanks guy will be hopefully getting a manual conversion for it soon ! then some coilovers, hydro handbrake and boss kit for dished steering wheel if i dont use it as a drifter will just have coilovers, manual conversion and tint

Comment

nice, well done, definitely get come coilovers for it asap :P
            With the hydro, it ended up costing me around 400 (lines, the hydro and fittings, and was a bit tedious, luckily mines track only so i was able to mount the handbrake anywhere, not really a street thing id say lol
            My One off, High expectation, z20 doridriftmobile.. Yeahhhhh buddy!!!

Comment

Welcome bro, are you round the capalaba area?if you adjust your handbrake properly it should work fine, LOL ain't no Nissan, at least try it out before you spend the money.coilovers make the car feel so much sportier.
              http://garageslipway.wordpress.com/sigpic

Comment

yeah i think i might just adjust the handbrake first ! and nah im on the southside i live in Salisbury... if you know where that is

it should hopefully be on the road soon once i fix the heater hose issue.. -__- and id be keen as to meet a few of the guys on here so i can get some more knowledge about it

Comment

Crazy! I live in salisbury too!
                  Originally posted by EnFlaMEd
                  No exhaust. Cooler piping not connected. Mexicun fitmentl
                  ☆★ pman's 1jzz20 | skid machine of the brown sort ★☆

Comment

haha i live in Queensland, Salisbury pman haha

Comment

Im also pretty keen to meet a few Z20 owners in the Brisbane area now that i have my heater hose and leaking hoses all fixed up

Comment

yeah hope my leaky heator hose i fixed yesty worked... so i can get a rwc !! where you based at Venom ?

Comment

Im up on the sunshine coast, but im always keen going for a drive down your way

Comment

oh true true, once my z20 is on the road we should meet up and just cruise it somewhere/ car meet or something would be cool as to see another z20

Comment

So you are the one who bought it. Score!

Since when were there so many z20 owners in qld? SE QLD even?

Comment

Working...
                              X