Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z20Soarer.Org Official Merchandise - Polo's! NEW FOR 2009!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in every other state that would be somewhat illegal.. but no.. not queensland

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
    1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
    | Black Knight
    JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
    GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
    B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

Comment

yeah our laws rock, up here a rust hole is legal as only as its big enought to be easy access to the boot or inteior!
      My Rides--
      86 MZ21 soarer --- once loved, but now a cube!
      88 Ga70 supra --- Overcooled and underpowered but so damn rad
      94 Vr Commodore --- Can you say single pegger skids?

Comment

Ill be in for charcoal (xxl), cheers chris, plus ill need 2 more stickers 'cos i'm getting tinted in a couple of weeks, if its cool by you mate, ill just pay for hoodie, polo and stickers all in one hit, let me know when you need $ mate
        boost is your friend!!!!

Comment

ill take 2, 1 grey, 1 Charcoal both XL
          Half of the GTR's power comes from boost and not torque.

Comment

Come on fellas, we had so much interest for this last summer.. We only have 5 so far. Where's everyone who wanted one gone?

1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
            | Black Knight

Comment

im in for one will let you know what colour when ive decided
              http://garageslipway.wordpress.com/sigpic

Comment

If it were T-Shirts i'd be in, but Polo's I don't know.
                On the other hand sales for Hoodies are booming.
                - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
                - All Circuits
                - Every Connector
                - Completely in English.

Comment

if this thread isnt dead, let me know if you guys want to get shirts and stickers made i can get em very very cheap

Comment

We reguarly do z20soarer hoodie group buys we had one that just finished. And z20soarer.org stickers can be purchased anytime there is a thread for it.
                    - All Circuits
                    - Every Connector
                    - Completely in English.

Comment

whats very very cheap? i like the sound of that...
                      Originally posted by Looonie
                      Guys, think of offset like a chick's age, the lower the number, the hotter it is, but if you get below puberty (10-12) then you'll probably require some body work (ie - safeguarding your anus when you land in jail) to pull it off.

Comment

i got my shop shirts printed and supplied for 20 dollars and stickers are about 3-5 dollars my good freind owns a printin shop pm me or add me msn i can help if you guys want game1963@live.com.au

Comment

hmm.. that is quite cheap
                          Originally posted by Looonie
                          Guys, think of offset like a chick's age, the lower the number, the hotter it is, but if you get below puberty (10-12) then you'll probably require some body work (ie - safeguarding your anus when you land in jail) to pull it off.

Comment

My entire wardrobe of shirts are black...
                            Anyone else in this basket?

We able to get a rough pic (mock-up even?) up of the planned design on a shirt?...

I'm a big fan of reppin' the gryphon... adds a little mystery for those who don't know, and pride for us of those who do!

Friend of mine has a celsior... and is very jealous of the gryphon badging.
                            Last edited by gee_zed; 13-08-2010, 10:33 PM. Reason: added shiz.

Comment

$20 that is cheap Game, maybe you can help organize the Polos.

Gee_zed well said, when others are expecting to see a Nike, Kappa or Dada logo on your Shirt/Hoodie, they see something else which actually looks good.
                              - All Circuits
                              - Every Connector
                              - Completely in English.

Comment

these polos will be embroidered fellas.. not screen printed. so yeah more expensive obviously.. but will be well nice

| Black Knight

Comment

Working...
                                X