Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z2TT
    replied
    Only thing I dont like is the advertisements that load up when you open imageshack thumbnails, there's a way to fix that but you have to modify the link to point to the image only.

oh and dont worry, hammy's still hung up on her I believe
    Last edited by Z2TT; 19-11-2008, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JZZ20
    replied
    i only know how to post thumbnails :P so i do the good yaj?
    you forum very nice... sex love for all hahaha
    my bad, i had to

Leave a comment:

• Z2TT
    replied
    The only thing I hate about threads with heaps of pictures is that while they are loading, you cannot read any of the text, when a picture loads the text you are currently reading that is located below it will shoot downwards and you have to scroll to get to it. Thats why its best to post thumbnails.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yep i`ve found imageshack handy over the years,but being a lazy git and not deleting all the old stuff out,my account is in a dire state!

Also gotten use to the attachments feature on forums,upload straight from your computer and though they do be limited it`s easier/quicker and people stuck in the old dialup internet days have the choice of clicking to enlarge.

Leave a comment:

• LeaThaL
    replied
    Originally posted by slipway View Post
    yea i just put all mine on image shack then paste the link in the image box seems to work fine

yeeeep, thats the only way to fly

Leave a comment:

• slipway
    replied
    yea i just put all mine on image shack then paste the link in the image box seems to work fine

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    if you want to attach go to advanced mode instead of doing the quick reply and click the paper clip...

if its located on a HTTP site you can click the little mountin pic (yellow with a mountain) or paste link in body with [IMG] [/IMG] tags

Leave a comment:

• JZZ20
    started a topic Posting Pictures

Posting Pictures

Thought I'd kick off by asking:

How do you attach pictures to a post?
Working...
X