X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Log / Site Updates

JULY 18, 2008

- Added an API Gateway service and Paypal Account.
    - Added a user subscription package entitled 'Gold Membership' (Accessible through 'Paid Subscriptions' in UserCP)
    - Changed User Reputation System to show in Threads
    - Created Usergroup 'Gold Members'
    Last edited by hamgatan; 18-07-2008, 02:42 AM.

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
    1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
    | Black Knight
    JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
    GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
    B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

JULY 19, 2008

- Created Individual Forum Section For Toyota EPC Part Codes. Will be Read Only Eventually.
    - Moved Japanese Sub-Forum into its Own Dedicated Forum Category

Comment

SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

- Updated Poll Options in 'Where Do You Hail From?' to show Russian Federation as another option. If you are in a former USSR state please use this option as well (That includes Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Azerbaijan)

Comment

SEPTEMBER 30, 2008

- Updated New Sub-Forum 'Members Rides (Non-Soarer)' so as to showcase the many multiple rides our members have.

1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
        | Black Knight

Comment

OCTOBER 2, 2008

- Due to a spate of fake user registrations over Open Proxies and new threads containing utter shite, I have removed those users and blocked their IP Addresses from accessing Z20Soarer.Org. I will be importing Open Proxy lists into the Block Register in the next few weeks.

| Black Knight

Comment

OCTOBER 3, 2008

- The spate of fake registrations has continued from people that seem to want to tell me that I need to increase the size of my penis and enhance my sexual stamina. Well just to clear the air and make this point more concise. Thank you, I have never known such great improvements on my ability to fuck a bitches brains outs with my new longer, thicker shaft.. and my improved virility. To show my thanks, I have kindly banned IP Access from all the Open Proxies you have used to date. I have also upped security on the Board to disallow new registrations to post until they have confirmed the email address they registered from. Its a pity that your addresses are fake because that means you can't post. Will I go back to being an impotent needledick without your medications? Possibly. But thats a chance I'm willing to take Now fuck off!

| Black Knight

Comment

Originally posted by hamgatan View Post
              OCTOBER 3, 2008

- The spate of fake registrations has continued from people that seem to want to tell me that I need to increase the size of my penis and enhance my sexual stamina. Well just to clear the air and make this point more concise. Thank you, I have never known such great improvements on my ability to fuck a bitches brains outs with my new longer, thicker shaft.. and my improved virility. To show my thanks, I have kindly banned IP Access from all the Open Proxies you have used to date. I have also upped security on the Board to disallow new registrations to post until they have confirmed the email address they registered from. Its a pity that your addresses are fake because that means you can't post. Will I go back to being an impotent needledick without your medications? Possibly. But thats a chance I'm willing to take Now fuck off!
              LOL!!!! .

Comment

OCTOBER 3, 2008 - UPDATE #2

- Well the relentless surge of spamming keeps going. I've enhanced the Image Verification security to stop bots OCR'ing the Verification keys and hopefully this will stop it. That said though the last Spammer that posted those pics I suspect was a manually signed up user. If this continues I will manage User signups permanently like Toymods. It will be a moderated signup process whereby if I don't approve you. You won't get on.

| Black Knight

Comment

You should have a question and answer on the signup

Example

"Which manufacturer produces the Soarer"
                  - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
                  - All Circuits
                  - Every Connector
                  - Completely in English.

Comment

Problem is that its not an available option in the Software. Well not this version anyway. I might try a couple of hacks but i don't want to run it into the production environment until i've fully had a chance to run it on my test box prior..

That said though, they're still getting through. I've had to be a Nazi and now require that I manually validate any new users... Toymods style. Oh well. Shit happens, live with it.

Comment

At least we don't have many users signing up, like toymods. It took a month to validate my membership there.
                      1986 JZZ20

Comment

OCTOBER 4, 2008

- You will probably notice the headers going a bit haywire tonight as I'm fiddling with vBulletin code trying to embed part of the header into an overlap. Oh and I changed the headers again too

- 11:17pm. Thats it. I'm fucken knackered.. I've been looking at lines of forum bB code, CSS and xhtml for about 7 hours now. I've had enough. Was trying to embed the whole forum in its own div tag above the background content so i could use a larger bg image beneath. can't get it to work.. *sigh*
                        Last edited by hamgatan; 04-10-2008, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Rofl @ Hello and Bye, Sex love for all...

Comment

MAY 7TH, 2009

- Have upgraded Looonie to a Forum Moderator, I'd like to be the first to welcome the big fella to his new position.

- Implementing a policy that Users that have not signed on or had any activity for 1 Year will be purged from the system. I have generated a report on users that have not signed in for 6 months plus and there are at least two dozen. To keep forum databases clean and keep an accurate record on which users ARE active I will be deleting users that do not sign on for a year. Since we are nearly at our 1 Year anniversary, this will take effect as of then.

| Black Knight

Comment

Welcome Looonie !

Good move Chris
                              coFF33.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X