• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hamgatan
    started a topic Change Log / Site Updates

Change Log / Site Updates

JULY 18, 2008

- Added an API Gateway service and Paypal Account.
    - Added a user subscription package entitled 'Gold Membership' (Accessible through 'Paid Subscriptions' in UserCP)
    - Changed User Reputation System to show in Threads
    - Created Usergroup 'Gold Members'
    Last edited by hamgatan; 18-07-2008, 02:42 AM.

• hamgatan
    replied
    MAR 16TH, 2012

- "Amazeballs" is now a shitlist word. If I catch anyone using this word on the Forums I will issue you with a 1 Week Ban (Mods this applies to you too!). If there is one thing I can't stand more than that shitty word, its the fat, ugly, attention seeking faggot Perez Hilton that coined the term. I will not allow the usage of a word that some loser keyboard warrior is trying ever so desperately to instill within pop-culture just to leave some memento slash reminder that his useless poofter arse actually existed on this planet. Hence be warned. Ban.

P.S Homo's dont get your knickers in a knot. We don't hate Pillow-biters. We just hate that faggot in particular.. Im sure you'll agree.

Leave a comment:

• hamgatan
    replied
    DEC 19TH, 2011

- Have culled a large number of For Sale Threads. 860 to be exact. They've been moved to the Archived Sale Threads folder we set up months ago. Anything predating Jan 1st, 2011 has been moved there. Moderators if you could start moving old threads from this point forward to that location it would save me a heap of time.

- Reorganised Indexes and cleaned up backend data on the Forums.

Leave a comment:

• God
    replied
    JAN 19TH, 2011

- Have upgraded B_JAY to a Forum Moderator, I'd like to be the first to welcome the big fella to his new position.

- Have changed the authentication system to a Q&A based one instead of reCAPTCHA's image verification system which has been cracked according to online security analysts despite Google's claim it hasnt been. Our major problems with Bot Registration Spam have literally ceased overnight since this change.

Leave a comment:

• God
    replied
    There are an additional 90 that have not logged on for the past 6 months either.. But im being nice and keeping a 1 year limit.

Leave a comment:

• pandaah
    replied
    also, sadly.. youll find people who dont give a fuck about the site, its just a way of scoring cheap parts or information.... with no intention to adding or helping other people in any way... which should be the reason for sticking around

Leave a comment:

• Z2TT
    replied
    I guess you should delete the 400 members thread then.

Leave a comment:

• God
    replied
    Originally posted by God View Post
    Because i'm conserving bandwidth for active members.

Cleaner, well maintained site = faster site.

Secondly if someone hasn't logged in since they signed up, and then when they get an email from us it bounces; it indicates to me that they were using a bogus email to sign up in the first place.

Its called maintenance.
    I've just done my half yearly maintenance on the Usergroups.

You will notice we have 65 less users now. These are the 65 who have not logged in for more than 365 days.

Leave a comment:

• Looonie
    replied
    *Unstickied really old shit in general forums*

Leave a comment:

• God
    replied
    APRIL 12, 2010

- Changed Username trackGZ20 to GZ.20.GT (Requested)
    - Removed the Japanese Language Forums. They weren't being used and I think it was a bit of a pipe dream to think we would have been able to get massive activity happening in there. No Posts since 2008 = Delete.
    - Added Two Additional Subforums in the Classifieds for Wrecking/Parting Cars and Random non-automotive shit for sale. This will be HEAVILY MODERATED so don't go trying to hock your ex's manky Dildo's on there..

Leave a comment:

• God
    replied
    Because i'm conserving bandwidth for active members.

Cleaner, well maintained site = faster site.

Secondly if someone hasn't logged in since they signed up, and then when they get an email from us it bounces; it indicates to me that they were using a bogus email to sign up in the first place.

Its called maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• Z2TT
    replied
    Why delete peoples accounts just because their email bounced?
    What is the problem with keeping those accounts?

Leave a comment:

• B_JAY
    replied
    nice...

just really bright....

Leave a comment:

• LeaThaL
    replied
    OMG ITS T3H COFF33 :P

looks good hammie, kinda like the theme on my computer really

Leave a comment:

• God
    replied
    NOVEMBER 28TH, 2009

Im loading up a new site theme that i've been toying with over the last week. There might be some slight interruptions during the evening, but sit tight and everything will be operational shortly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X