General Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Feedback

Just thought I'd say I freakin love this site, it's still in the growth period, but I love it. It's already my homepage
    Thanks go to Hamgatan for getting this bad boy up and running, and away from a single 'z10/z20 thread' on toymods shared by way to many people covering all topics.
    Here we have our own playground fellas, and ladies if there are any.
    Pulled apart and gone: 400rwhp JZZ20
    Member Thread: http://www.z20soarer.org/forums/showthread.php?t=162

i heart u

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
    1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
    | Black Knight
    JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
    GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
    B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

Comment

WTF? haha. psycho
      Pulled apart and gone: 400rwhp JZZ20
      Member Thread: http://www.z20soarer.org/forums/showthread.php?t=162

Comment

test post 10 char
        http://garageslipway.wordpress.com/sigpic

Comment

Pretty Good forum, what it lacks is the need to knows, some general information on the Z20, such as the different modesl (GZ20, MZ20, MZ21) and their differences, types of front bars, some options that were avaliable like skirts etc, types of Interior there is about 4 different ones I think, and Engine Specifications and common faults.
          - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
          - All Circuits
          - Every Connector
          - Completely in English.

Comment

The only technical problem I've noticed is sometimes when you do a quick edit on a post it doesn't 'save' the edit so I have to click 'Go Advanced' and do it from there instead.

Comment

its the same with quick reply as well. ive noticed it, the thing is its really random. i dont know where the problem lies.. i think it may be server load or something because sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesnt..

1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
              | Black Knight

Comment

Originally posted by jabtronic View Post
                The only technical problem I've noticed is sometimes when you do a quick edit on a post it doesn't 'save' the edit so I have to click 'Go Advanced' and do it from there instead.
                scripting issue

Comment

Got a request.. can you make jpg attachments open in a new window? Sometimes I forget to click back and close the window instead.

Comment

good point. i'll see what code i need to change to do that...

| Black Knight

Comment

just saying thank you hamgatan for bringing a bulk of the z20 soarer owners together creating a helpful and insightful community of people with similar interests bringing not only mechanical knowledge but also helping create new friends and yes on the supra forums they have a model section to help identify the different realesd models that probly be very helpful to new owners or future z20 buyers cheers
                      Politics make me soooo horny!

Comment

I has very happy to find a forum for us z20 owners, even better that i am here while it's young, means i can boss the noobs around in years to come.
                        1986 JZZ20

Comment

We need to put together an information thread, models, engines, transmissions, common problems and fixes, interchangeable z20 parts.

I see under "Technical" you have "Wheels and Tyres", you should make another section for suspension, or maybe you can rename it to "Wheels, Tyres, Suspension"

Great site, we need more members, did you end up designing a windscreen flyer?

Thanks.
                          - All Circuits
                          - Every Connector
                          - Completely in English.

Comment

re : stickers

hey everyone dont know if anyone can help but does the site have stickers i can purchase? id love one for me z20!

thanks in advance

89JZ20
                            (SORRY ABOUT POSTIN IN THIS TREAD)
                            PREVIOUS RIDE- '87 mz20 1JZ GT Lmtd.
                            CURRENT BUILD- R31 gts-r trackcar

Comment

Yes Hamgatan sells stickers, the bank details are in this thread here :

http://z20soarer.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64
                              - All Circuits
                              - Every Connector
                              - Completely in English.

Comment

Working...
                              X