No announcement yet.

General Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I seem to have fixed the problem some usergroups were having with not being able to change their custom user title. All members of Super Moderators and Gold Members previously couldn't but now you should be able to.

Go to User CP, and Edit your details to change this. Put a tick in the box Use Custom User Title and bobs your uncle.. you're in like flynn.

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
    1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
    | Black Knight
    JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
    GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
    B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

Comment

whats the chance of this forum also including a70 supra's?

Comment

As in it being a forum that is dedicated to Supras aswell as Soarers?, probably wont happen, there is already many forums for Supras, but there is a section for members to post threads for their own cars that are not z20 soarers.

This forum should be z20soarer related, but I think there needs to be a section for z10 Soarers. All that is avaliable out on the net for them is a Thread on Toymods.

Really it should be a z10/z20 Soarer forum, because for Supras, There is heaps of forums.

Socal Supras
        Supras Netherlands
        WA Supra club/forum
        Supraforums
        Supramania

the list goes on, so they have enough forums for them.
        Last edited by Z2TT; 17-07-2010, 10:27 PM.
        - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
        - All Circuits
        - Every Connector
        - Completely in English.

Comment

^^ I concur with Boris. I also move to include Z10's too
          "I was doing fine, right up until mid corner, where I ran out of talent" - DNF racer.

Comment

Have you guys forgotten that the domain name is "z20soarer.org"?

I mean I'm all for people being members because they love Z20's, and posting up about their cars and asking questions and stuff, its not by any means any sort of exclusivity, but the primary raison d'Ítre is explicitly clarified in the domain. There was SFA around for Z20 owners other than lurking on Supra boards and pillaging their information/tech as it was mostly applicable to our cars, or being able to read Japanese and using some of their sites.

There are ooooooooooooooooooooooodles of A70/Supra boards/forums/webpages out there, but I do agree somebody needs to start a Z10 one.

But yeah, all for people joining in the community here and sharing their rides etc but I think adding specific areas for other models would remove the point of this domain.
            Moo

Comment

one could then argue that the mz10 is basically a ma61 of which there is also limited good info, supra forums etc all lack quality infomation and excuse my terms but are mostly all "WOG sex spec'd" up i much prefer the small group vibe if this site with paying members etc.

maybe sister sites could be created?

Comment

Heh... while I personally like the idea of:

a61supra.org
                z10soarer.org
                a70supra.org
                z20soarer.org

I dunno if Hammy feels like shelling out that much money and spending that much time adminstering all the domains and boards

All I'm saying is, this place was created for Z20 Soarer information and community, because there wasn't something around to fill that niche. I don't disagree that those other chassis (A61 and Z10 anyway) are in the same boat, but they should have their own place rather than trying to merge everything together and just being another toymods...

Maybe someone should create www.frtoyotacoupeswithinline6sfromthe80s.org
                Moo

Comment

yeah agreed, i still think all 4 could be combined,

imagine how many users could possibly join then sponsors etc would be easy, could turn into a very big site,

but at the same time i like the smaller scale of this site

could make is suprasoarer.org.au? so only aussies and nz maybe,
                  and have strict guidlines stating wheels of 18" and crome not allowed no sex spec etc lol

Comment

nah I personally think that all sucks, except the z10 section
                    And even then I dont really think its needed....
                    They can post q's in the tech, pics in the z20 ride thread (not the other car thread) and talk shit in the rompus room...
                    Anything else needed?

And the above goes for supra owners, except their rides belong in the other rides thread

www.frtoyotacoupeswithinline6sfromthe80s.org lolz
                    Originally posted by coFF33
                    Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
                    Originally posted by GEEZ20
                    quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
                    7m

Comment

I just think it will add too much problems, we should be focusing on z20soarers.
                      - All Circuits
                      - Every Connector
                      - Completely in English.

Comment

what problems?
                        that doesnt matter...
                        eg. just say leathal has an issue?
                        does he go to supraforums.com.au or post in the tech thread here?
                        I think its fine and does not need a different section but can be posted amongst the z20 stuff

Im not saying it should be focused on anything else but z20's , but as Ive always understood, you dont need a z20 to post a question or say something about an a70, z10 or a61(while ive never really seen much a61 stuff on here at all)

Alot of us have or do own a z10 or a70 on top of our z20's
                        Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it

7m

Comment

Problems as in mods needing to monitor more areas etc, just the usual associated with expanding to cover more cars.

No there's no problems with people asking questions about different cars, like if I had a problem with a Supra etc, just I think the forum should be mainly z20 related like how Loonie pointed out.

It's fine for people to ask questions here and then, but those questions probably are better answered in dedicated forums, but ofcourse as we have the same engines as Supras I see we can help too with 1g-gte Supra problems etc for example Leathal he has a GA70.

I just dont think we should transform the forum into a Supra forum, as in add whole new sections that's what I was saying.
                          Otherwise no problems.
                          - All Circuits
                          - Every Connector
                          - Completely in English.

Comment

yeah z10s are wicked...especially with 1jz goodness
                            z10 1jz-gte...

Don't knock my turbo lag it gives your V8 a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Z2TT View Post
                              Problems as in mods needing to monitor more areas etc, just the usual associated with expanding to cover more cars.

I just dont think we should transform the forum into a Supra forum, as in add whole new sections that's what I was saying.
                              Otherwise no problems.

Originally posted by B_JAY View Post
                              nah I personally think that all sucks, except the z10 section
                              And even then I dont really think its needed....
                              Yeah thats what Im saying, no new sections...
                              z10 tech section is a good suggestion, but not one that is needed....
                              Just saying for people to feel free to post a question or put a thread up of thier a70/z10 etc.

would love to see some more z10's in the members ride section, amongst the 20's
                              Last edited by B_JAY; 18-07-2010, 06:36 PM.

7m

Comment

I'll get there....one day
                                z10 1jz-gte...

Don't knock my turbo lag it gives your V8 a chance

Comment

Working...
                                X