No announcement yet.

General Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think z10 is amongst the HARDEST car to find parts for, I was having so much trouble hunting down parts for my first z20 years ago, It was the z20 thread on Toymods and z20soarer.org which really helped otherwise I would have just let go of the car and gotten a VL.

So that is why I think we need a section for z10 owners just to cut them some slack :P
    - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
    - All Circuits
    - Every Connector
    - Completely in English.

Comment

sorry all i heard was blah blah blah
      z10 1jz-gte...

Don't knock my turbo lag it gives your V8 a chance

Comment

I have had 3 z10s and still have 2 of them
        z10 1jz-gte...

Don't knock my turbo lag it gives your V8 a chance

Comment

Can we please get an extra area in the "Technical Discussion" area.

Entitled "Chassis tuning -Steering and Suspension"
          Moo

Comment

i dont think there should be a seperate section for z10's either... tho it is z20soarer.org i feel z10's are just as welcome, just imagine zXXsoarer.org lol...

as for the wheels and tyres section, i feel it should just be a general drivetrain section or be changed to wheels, suspension and chassy or something similiar to include it all in one
            House of Automotive .. 0412583177 .. ABN - 49 305 391 332
            Servicing, Repairs and Modifications to everything from Bunkys to Ferrari's all at the best prices

Originally posted by Axis Monkey
            Boris. She won't show you her boobs.

Comment

I agree with Loooonie, think there should be a Separate section just for Suspension and Brakes, Drivetrain alone, and to leave the wheel section for those "What wheels will fit" posts, one section for wheels and fitment, another for suspension/handling/brakes mods and stuff
              Last edited by Z2TT; 12-08-2010, 10:19 PM.
              - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
              - All Circuits
              - Every Connector
              - Completely in English.

Comment

agreed...
                Entitled "Chassis tuning -Steering, Suspension and Reinforcement"
                This section should also include chasis mods, weight reduction, cages etc.
                Originally posted by coFF33
                Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
                Originally posted by GEEZ20
                quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
                7m

Comment

Originally posted by pandaah View Post
                  i dont think there should be a seperate section for z10's either... tho it is z20soarer.org i feel z10's are just as welcome, just imagine zXXsoarer.org lol...
                  thats been on my mind for a while now...

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
                  1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
                  | Black Knight
                  JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
                  GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
                  B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Looonie View Post
                    Can we please get an extra area in the "Technical Discussion" area.

Entitled "Chassis tuning -Steering and Suspension"
                    Ask and ye shall receive

Comment

Guys bear with me for a while, I'm modifying site layout/templates and you may notice colours change and shit for about a day.. bear with it ok

im going to be modifying all the standard vB buttons as well so it should look a lot more polished.

Comment

Wow. I'm tripping my balls off right now.
                        "I was doing fine, right up until mid corner, where I ran out of talent" - DNF racer.

Comment

Whats with the gamon-fibre?

Comment

yeah i agree.. i was trippin balls on the carbon fibre after a while. tis gone now

Comment

lol, when you scroll down on the page the bottom half of the front bar moves down as well
                              Originally posted by Looonie
                              Guys, think of offset like a chick's age, the lower the number, the hotter it is, but if you get below puberty (10-12) then you'll probably require some body work (ie - safeguarding your anus when you land in jail) to pull it off.

Comment

haha yeah i noticed. im trying to work out how to fix that to the background lol

Comment

Working...
                                X