Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Management Meeting

Gentlemen (Looonie, B_JAY and CoFF33)

Can we have a pow wow sometime soon as I want to do a video conference with u guys and run through a little training on the backend of the forums (Moderator Control Panel).

Obviously there is 7hrs time difference between us all so it'll have to be a decent hour on the weekend or so.. Say 2 or 3pm WST on a Saturday...?

Once we sort a time I'll sort out the technology end

Chris

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
    1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
    | Black Knight
    JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
    GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
    B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

As a valued board member and contributor, I'd like to be flown over and put up in 5 star accommodation with 11 star hookers at my beck and call for the entirety of the weekend please.

But failing that, any time next weekend should be rosy n cosy as I have the house to myself and am off work so I can prance around naked on web cam for you all to get your creative juices flowing.
    Moo

Comment

video conference?
      I dont have a cam, and Id need to get my kids out of the house
      I think I will be at my inlaws at around that time, and MAY be able to do it from there (dont know what they will have to say about it, may seem a bit rude)
      otherwise I dont know, worst case I guess you could record it and I could forward any questions

Ive had a poke around but rarely found myself needing to log into the mod section, I use the thread tools at the top alot more often
      The only thing Ive found awaiting moderation were posts from people trying to post in the EPC Part Code References section. I would often read these but take no action (mostly stuff that shouldve been posted to classifieds)
      Originally posted by coFF33
      Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
      Originally posted by GEEZ20
      quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
      7m

Comment

oh wont come meet me at a pub in perth but will vid conference with people interstate. Yeah right. I see how it is Ham...

damn elitists

Comment

Maybe you can make some sort of tutorial using Camstudio?
          - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
          - All Circuits
          - Every Connector
          - Completely in English.

Comment

maybe you should be adding some other members to this meeting.
            1989 JZZ20 Soarer 1JZGTE, The Project.
            1992 LN106 Hilux 4x4 5L, The Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Z2TT View Post
              Maybe you can make some sort of tutorial using Camstudio?
              yeah youre right actually Boris i might pop something up with Camtasia when I get a sec.

Ben, I dont mean we all get on video together.. thats kind of gay. I meant send a live video stream of my desktop so you can see as I point and click.

The mod part I want to show you isn't in the site itself, its at http://www.z20soarer.org/forums/modcp

Andre - Only have love for you mate, just not the kind of love thats in Gaymelio's thread

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
              1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
              | Black Knight
              JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
              GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
              B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

Comment

Originally posted by hamgatan View Post
                The mod part I want to show you isn't in the site itself, its at http://www.z20soarer.org/forums/modcp
                yeah thats what I was talking about

Ive had a poke around but rarely found myself needing to log into the mod section
                Originally posted by hamgatan View Post
                I dont mean we all get on video together.. thats kind of gay. I meant send a live video stream of my desktop so you can see as I point and click
                awesome
                If its live, set a time and Ill make sure Im available

Just a thought, but the appropriate vbulliten tutorials may already exist on youtube
                Originally posted by coFF33
                Its very easy if your not retarded. If you are retarded and dont like to get dirty and try hard, then forget about it
                Originally posted by GEEZ20
                quicker than a super car??? what engine are u packing?

Originally posted by Sports sedan
                7m

Comment

Working...
                X