Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPC Reference forums

Hi Guys,

I was wondering does the EPC reference Section still need to exist, there isn't much things on it. Can we have one thread dedicated to part numbers only, where we all post part numbers that we've used to order stuff before for our cars, and make a big list of all the common things.
    - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
    - All Circuits
    - Every Connector
    - Completely in English.

or fit all of the current forums into one forum called epc reference numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Z2TT View Post
      Hi Guys,

I was wondering does the EPC reference Section still need to exist, there isn't much things on it. Can we have one thread dedicated to part numbers only, where we all post part numbers that we've used to order stuff before for our cars, and make a big list of all the common things.
      Honestly I'd like a little help in collating it. It was always the one thing I wanted on here to make Z20Soarer.Org that little bit more different.

I started to do it with the 1G stuff before.. Basically the intake side of the engine. You can see the format I'd like to see in there - It just requires the EPC and a minor ability to screenshot a diagram in order to do.

I've been putting it off because I haven't had time but with a community effort.. we could actually do it. Im unfortunately just one simply fucken awesome dude on my own

JZZ20 1988 Soarer GT Twin Turbo
      1JZ-GTE + R154 + Garrett T04S/External Gate + 550cc + Bosch 040 + KoyoRad + Custom Plenum + 90mm TB + Kaaz 1.5Way + Cusco Comp-S + Cusco Strut Brace + Nightpager 4 Pot Conversion + HID's [GZ 20 WA]
      | Black Knight
      JZX90 1993 Mark II Tourer V Sugoi Ne~! | 270rwhp of Green Apple Splatters!
      GDB 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Stock and in MINT Unmolested Condition.
      B7 2005 Audi A4 TFSI Quattro Turbo Keepin My Pimp Hand Strong.

Comment

I have the 2007 EPC here but it's absolutely stupid, I have to mount different images (A1, A2, A3) onto my virtual drive back and forth to access different areas of the EPC.

I think mine demands I type a VIN in, so If i want to find a MZ20 I need to have the correct complete VIN before it will even allow me to access it.

Other than that I have Toyodiy... isn't that taken from the EPC it should be accurate.

Unless you have some good easy browsable copy of the EPC?

Ok let's begin with this, What areas would commonly we want diagrams for?

Front and Rear Suspension and brakes.

Engine service parts, random intake stuff.
        - Complete English z20 Wiring Diagrams
        - All Circuits
        - Every Connector
        - Completely in English.

Comment

Working...
        X